Chapter 7

A/N: Okay, to everyone who are confused of the setting of this story. Do not worry, I am confused as well XD But here's what I did here, this is a set in a modern world with a touch of aristocracy.

______________________________

"There's no need to worry. Miss Owens only received a first-degree burn. Good thing that the tea is not that hot. I already gave her the prescription, and an ointment to make it faster to heal. She just needs to rest for a couple of days." Dr. Reyes uttered seriously, face indifferent. But if one would observe, one would see how his lips twitches for a moment while looking at the three siblings in front of him, who doesn't seemed to be listening and just keeps on comforting the young villain who's still sobbing.

"Is Teacher Owens really okay, Dr. Reyes?" Bloom softly asked while looking at him with those puffy eyes, looking so pitiful at the moment.

Dr. Reyes smiled to the little one and replied, "Yes, she is fine, Young master Shane. Don't worry."

Bloom wipes his tears, "Well then, thank you." Dr. Reyes smiled and nodded.

"See? She's okay, now, don't cry anymore." Sabrina comforted the little one.

Dr. Reyes watched them and thought inwardly, 'When did they became so close? I only went for a vacation for about a week, and when I comeback the scene I saw is Young master Shione and Young mistress Sabrina comforting the illegitimate child and mistake of this family.'

But looking at them now, he felt relieved and happy for them. The mistake of the parents should not be passed down to their children. That is what he believes.

"Aheem. Young master Shione?" he cautiously called out. Only then did Shione looked at him.

"I see. Thank you so much, Dr. Reyes. You may go now."

"No problem, Young master. It's my job anyway. I'll get going." He said then bowed a little. Before he left, he took one last look at the three siblings. His gaze lingered at the young boy for a second. While walking, he can't help but sigh. 'Young master Shane's amnesia is indeed a blessing in disguise'

"I want to see Teacher Owens. Big brother, will she blame me? I just wanted to help. I didn't mean any harm. If I go to her and apologize, maybe she would not hit me, right?" Bloom bit his lower lip, his hands grabbing the helm of Shione's shirt.

Shione frowned at what he heard, he looked at Sabrina who held the same bafflement as him, he then gaze at Bloom and patted the his head, "She wouldn't blame you for what had happened. It's an accident. We can apologize to her later. okay?"

"Okay. It's good if she would not blame me. If that the case then she wouldn't hit me too." Bloom carefully analyzed, not noticing how the faces of the two darkens.

Sabrina held the hand of Bloom, and softly asked, "Why would she hit you? Did... she hit you before?"

"NO! No. She didn't." Bloom abruptly replied, and shakes his head. Panic and fear flashes in his eyes for a moment before he looks down. Not willing to look at his two siblings.

But the fear and panic he showed did not go unnoticed by Shione and Sabrina. They both stiffened, Shione's face darken.

Sabrina hugged the young one, her voice voice laced with worry and anger, "She hit you?"

Bloom shook his head, "She really didn't. Teacher Owens is a good person. If ever she did hit me, it's because I have done something wrong. It's only right to punish me."