Chapter 8

When Bloom woke up, he was startled at the red-eyed Shione who was beside him staring at him. 'What? Did he cry? Why is his eyes so red and swollen?'

"What's wrong Big brother? Why are your eyes so red? Did you cry? Did someone bullied you? Tell it to this venerable young master and I'll avenge you." said Bloom. He rolled up his sleeves, and close his little hands into fist, ready to fight someone.

Shione laughed at the little guy's antics, but he also felt warm inside, feeling happy, he pinches both sides of his face, "Big brother did not cry. A little insect got into my eyes. But it's okay now."

Bloom, of course, did not believe what he said. But if the others won't say it then he will not force it. He believes he has his reasons. He just shrugged it off.

Bloom slaps Shione's hands away from his miserable cheeks. He rub his now red cheeks and looked straight at the culprit, who only smiled dotingly at him, 'Is this kid okay? He seems to look okay but there's something wrong with his gaze. Did someone really bullied him?'

Suddenly thinking of that, his nose scrunched cutely, he put his little hands towards Shione's soft cheeks, and uttered in a serious tone, "Big brother, you must tell me if someone's bullying you, okay? I will beat that person for you."

Bloom was not prepared when Shione with out a warning pulled him in a bone crushing hug. He tried to sit up but the guy just shifted his body, and now he found himself on top of Shione, and was being embrace tightly. Bloom look accusingly towards his Big brother.

Shione can't help but laugh at his brother's cuteness. 'Why is he so cute? I suddenly have the urge to hide him in my pocket.'

"Why are you so violent, ah? With your little hands, will the person who bullied me can even feel pain? I doubt it. Be good. You should just watch, and Big brother will do the beating. How's that?"

"Don't belittle my small hands. It's small but held tremendous strength." Bloom pouted, and punches Shione's chest to prove himself. Shione caught his naughty little hands though, and pulled him even closer.

"Wow, so powerful indeed. I think you just broke two of my ribs. Aw, it's so painful. It needs a massage from you. And a kiss as well."

Bloom went speechless. There goes his shamelessness again. 'Welcome back Shameless Shione.'

"So exaggerated? Ah let me go, Big brother. You're suffocating me."

After hearing that, Shione immediately loosen his embrace but also did not release him. Looking at the tender face of the little guy who had now gone red, he felt an arrow strike his heart, 'My Younger brother is so cute. What if someone took a liking to him and abduct him? What to do? Send help.'

"What are the two of you doing? Come on,  dinner's ready."

Sabrina wearing a blue knee-length dress gracefully walked in. She reveals a smile which makes her beautiful face even more attractive.

Bloom, "Yes, I'm quite hungry."

Shione frowns, "Why didn't you tell me that you are hungry?"

Bloom beams at him, replied, "That's because I didn't feel really hungry earlier. However, when I heard the word 'dinner' my stomach automatically grumbled."

The two couldn't help but laugh. Their youngest brother was just so adorable. Sabrina laughingly shook her head, "My, my. How can we starve this lovable child? Let's go, little Shane. And fill that stomach of yours with food."

How can Bloom, who is a food lover, refused this kind offer? So, he hurriedly crawled out of Shione's warm embrace. Yet he was pulled back again, and felt himself being lifted. He shot a furious gaze at the man in front of him.

Shione can feel that the little guy was displeased by how intense he is staring at him, but he pretend not to notice it, and coaxed him, "Be good. I'll take you there."

"No! Put me down. I can walk on my own. Besides, I am a growing boy. You should stop carrying me, okay?"
Bloom didn't want to compromise this time. He is afraid he'll get used to it. And forgot that he is a 21-year old man. An adult and not a child.

"I didn't hear anything."
Shione casually said, then starts walking towards where the dining area are.

Bloom pursed his lips, he glared at this annoying man before shifting it to Sabrina who had a helpless expression on her face, "Big sister, help me!" He cried out, and look pleadingly at her.

Sabrina immediately came to his rescue. She can't help but succumb to her Younger brother's adorable face. She blocked her Big brother's way, and with a disapproving look, she scolded him, "Big brother don't be too much. Put Shane down. Even though, I also want to carry little Shane. But it's not good to always carry him, ah. Besides he's a growing boy. Right, little Shane?" Sabrina glanced at Shane and wink at him, 'I got your back.' Bloom then gave her a thumbs up, 'Good Job, Big sister.'

Shione did not see the exchange between the two. He seems to be contemplating whether to put the little guy down, or continue on carrying him. He looked over to his pretty little sister who is looking impatiently at him, then to his cute younger brother who refused to look at him. He sighed and reluctantly put Bloom down.

The little guy snorted at him. Went to Sabrina, pulled her hand. Abandoning the guy with a first name, Shione, who has now a distressed expression on his face. He can't help but feel wronged. He scratched his nose and followed the two, "Wait for me. I know my wrongs."

———————————————

The dinner went well. It was really fun eating with the people who's dear to you. However, during the dinner, while looking at the happy atmosphere in the dining room, Bloom can't help but to think of his own family. He misses them so much. And although, he is the only child of his parents. They lived happily, and harmoniously.

He misses his Dad's incredible cooking skills. His Mom can't cook, she's terrible at it to be more precise.

He misses the time when both him and his Dad would pretend to like his Mom's cooking. In the end, both of them ended up on having an upset stomach. And almost got them into the Hospital. So, both him and his Dad decided to make an agreement to never let his Mom cook again lest they'll really ended up in the Hospital.

He misses the time when his Mom would scold his Dad for sneaking a piece of chocolate during his bedtime.

He misses his crazy cousins who would randomly showed up while he's working, and abduct him just to go to an Ice cream shop.

Bloom leaned on one of the window of his room. He stared at the beautiful moon. It's brightness seemed to be blessing him. He can't help but softly utter, "Mom, Dad, and my crazy Cousins. I hope you are doing okay there. I am doing fine here as well. I am here to help little Shane. You know what, Mom and Dad? Shane is a very good kid. He is also very cute. A good kid deserves to have a happy family, right? Shane, deserves that. That's why I am here. So don't worry over there Mom and Dad. I miss you." Bloom's eyes looks pure and bright as the moon.

Bloom didn't know what would happen to his body during his time here. Will the time there would freeze? Or maybe, he would be in a state of coma? It's better if it's the former though. Regardless, he just hopes that his family would not worry too much.
But knowing his family, and how overly protective they were to him. He felt a head ache coming to him already. He helplessly sighed, and prayed for their safety and well-being.

He glanced once again towards the bright moon and said, "Goodnight!"

__________________________________

A/N: Hmm goodnight, guys! (- o – ) zzZ