Chapter-1

ARJUN'S POV:

ARJUN'S POV:

Winter in Texas can easily make anyone to fall in love with it..

My entire lawn is filled with snow..

But i'm not in a mood to enjoy it as I am getting ready for my work..

Today is my last day in my office..

TOMORROW i'm leaving to India where I left my everything..

I'm not excited but feeling weird because it has been 6 years since I left India..

But my biggest dream urges me to go there as my own firm there has started already with the help of my friend..

My only friend in India, Rahul helped me in this..

He has been a constant support to me all these years..

He is the only one who often call me and remind me that I have someone to feel for me..

Yes, I had cut off all my contacts with all my friends in India except him and my elder sister Krithika who is living in Pune along with Rahul..

Her husband was a drunkard who eloped 5 years ago..

At that time Rahul was the only one who helped Krithika akka to handle all her issues..

That's why she trusts him more than me..

She was in angry with me for not being there for her when she needed me the most..

Even I felt guilty for what I had done for her..

Even now she is not talking to me properly like we used to have before..

(Past memories flooded my mind)

I came to the present world after hearing the sudden thunder sound..

Rain started drizzling outside..

I went outside and started my car..

I reached my office and entered my cabin and started packing all my things..

At that time my colleague Ravi entered my cabin..

"Hey arjun en da ne India poga mudivu panna? I'm gonna miss u da..Unna mari oru nalla head yarukume kedaika mattanga..Na unnoda junior but ne enikume enkitta apdi nadanthukittathu illa..Unna oru frnd mari vada poda nu koopda sonna..ne poita yara vara porangaloo unnoda place ku",he said..

"Appo na porathu unaku problem illa?",I asked..

"Apdi illa da",He smiled sheepishly..

"Leave it da..I have to go there..because it was my dream da to own a firm in my native",I said..

"Ok da, ne decide panita..you won't change your mind..I'm happy that you are going to India as a CEO of your own firm..Congratulations da..Na India vandha unnoda company la ennaku Job offer pannuveya",He asked..

"Definitely not",I chuckled..

He stared at me with confusion..

"Just kidding da",I smiled and he nodded with a smile..

"Once I was rejected as useless, now I'm returning to India as the CEO of my own firm..Dad,this is all for u dad..I'll try to make u proud always..Your pain made me to raise against all criticisms..The pain in your eyes when we thrown out of our house was unbearable..Now I bought back our house and going to spend the rest of life there..I won appa..We won",I got lost in my own thoughts..

Ravi shooked me up and then I came to reality..

"Va da oru tea break polam..Veliya ore kulukulu nu irukku",He said..

My lips curved and repeats "KuluKulu"..

"Past is past..Nothing gonna change",I said to myself and decided to go with him..

After having a break, I completed all my formalities and I left to my home..

I packed everything and had my dinner..

I had gone through thousands of sleepless nights but today I slept well after a long time..

My heart feels so light as it is going back to the place where it belongs to..

My Phone alarm rings at 5AM..

I woke up and get in to the washroom to get changed..

I'm in a dilemma..

My mind restricts me from going to India..

But my heart urges me to go there..

what a weird state of mind?

But I decided to go there after 6 years and breathe some fresh air over there in my native..

Suddenly my heart thought of something which will never happen even in my dream..

"My love"

"That's gone idiot, come to the real world",I scold myself staring at my gloomy face in the mirror..

.

.

.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST?

WHY IS HESITATING TO COME TO INDIA?

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LOVE?

WILL THEY MEET?
.......

NEXT CHAPTER LA PAKKALAM MAKKALE..
DO READ AND SHARE UR COMMENTS..
PUDICHIRUNTHA VOTE PANUNGA..
FEEL FREE TO SHARE UR SUGGESTIONS..
EACH AND EVERY VOTES OF U IS A VERY BIG MATTER TO ME..

WITH LOVE,
PRIYA💖