Chapter-25

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Shrey entered Vismaya’s room..

His eyes rolled around..

He was just scanning that room with his eyes..

The wall of that room holds so much of emotional potraits painted neatly in black and white..

It had a bird's image which tries to escape from the cage and fly away..

And the other had a fairytale theme..

A man was standing with a masked face and he was admired by a dolled up princess from a distant place..

It looks pretty different from other fairy tales..

His eyes moved all around and he was astonished by the beauty of that wall..

‘’Is this all your work?’’,He asked..

‘’Yeah I am doing this in my leisure times’’,,she replied..

‘’Oh..then why everything is painted in black and white’’,he asked..

‘’Valkaila na asapattu nadakatha sila vishayangal ah ipdi express paniruken avlootha’’,she replied..

He was quite impressed..

‘’oh why don’t u continue ur passion?’’,he asked..

‘’No..no..I’m not doing this as my passion I’m just doing this all for my pleasure.. Infact I’m gonna resign my job after our marriage to proceed further in our life and I want to take care of u’’,she replied exactly like a typical household girl..

Few seconds before he was impressed but the very next second his hopes fell down by her confrontation.

He sighed and asked,’ ‘’why don’t u continue ur job..i mean do u have any dream?’’

‘’hmm..I don’t think so..I just want to be a good wife for my partner and want to spend the rest of my life with him’’,she replied..

He was not interested in such old traditional kinda girl..

‘’I think it won’t work out..let’s convey this to amma first..I don’t want to give her hope’’,he thought to himself..

‘’ok let’s go’’,when he came out he saw a smiling sarathamma who caught more attached to her family..

‘’Ipdi happy ah ungala patha evloo nal achuu..en happiness kaga unga happiness ah na spoil panna virumbala ma..unakaga na enna vena pannuve ma’’,he decided and became a stone hearted fellow...

He was standing there with a grumphy face.

‘’Va da..sit’’,shreya called him and he went and sit near arjun..

‘’enna mapla ponnu pidichurukka’’,Vismaya’s amma asked..

He was lost in his thoughts...