Chapter-6

Arjun's pov:

Arjun's pov:

I was sitting in the terrace and was thinking about the call i received a few minutes before..

I felt the voice somehow close to
my heart..

I wish it to be shreya but can't figure it out..

Suddenly I hear foot sounds..

lt was Rahul..

He came in search of me..

"Machi y r u sitting here? I was searching u all over the house? ",He asked..

"Nothing machi..simply scrolling feeds",I replied..

"Then y ur face looks so different today", he looked at me meticulously..

"I had seen a boy named appu in the park with mayuri machi ",I said..

"Have u seen mayuri tdy?,he asked..

I explained him everything happened in the evening..he nodded and said "Antha paithiyatha pathutu vantha u r sitting like this"..

"No machi that boy appu has something in him..He reminds me shreya machi..just now I received a call in akka's
mobile that too reminds me of her..",I said with a stateless mind..

He stared at me and said,"Dei did u mentioned shreya's name?
For the past 6 years you haven't said her name even once..u even hesitated to call ammu(Krithika's daughter)as shreya..But tdy u used her name da"..He looked at me..

"Yes da l was the one who named her Shreya to feel Shreya's presence around me when she went to study her masters but after that day I don't even want to tell her name..that's y me and akka used to call her ammu..but tdy everything arounds me push me towards her..",I said in one go..

He stood shocked..

"Machi still u love her?", he asked..

"Not even in my dream", I said in a grumpy tone..

"Then y r u asked me to inquire whether
she got married or not?", he throwed his question..

"After 3 months since I left her l received her marriage invitation.. that's y I asked u to inquire..",I replied..

"You don't love her..Then y do u want to know that..why are u even bothering about that?", he asked..

I remained silent..

Honestly I don't have answer for that..I really had a mixed up feeling..He went downstairs and asked me to sleep..I went to my room and laid on my bed..

***************************************

Shreya's pov:

I was sitting in my bed and was thinking about the call..