⇨𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊₁

◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

The rumored white sheep of all the black sheep.

In just the age of 23 years old. Khalijah is quite successful on academic, business, social and media field.

When she started to walk and talk, her family can already understand the difference between Khalijah and her other siblings. She's more calm and collected.

When she was just a 4 years old kid, she already know what her ultimate dream. The dream of her life that she will do anything to the point that she's willing to give away her chocolates and pretties. And that is to meet the big purple dinosaur. Barney, the loved of her childhood days.

Everyday and every night, Barney should be played in the TV. She has her own schedule to take turns watching it. By always seeing the show, she eventually learned how to dance, sing and act. At the age of 4, her parents and siblings already saw her talented side.

Because of an opportunity, the goal of her life suddenly became true. Being casted in the kid's show for one season with her bestie Selena and Demi.

For Khalijah she was just playing, but for the audience and the production team, she's a once in a lifetime prodigy that deserves the spotlight. A little girl who deserves the whole stage.

In the age of 4 and a half, she can completely memorize tons of barney songs and dance. She can already perfectly act her own dialogues and for an almost 5 years old kid, people can already recognize what a stunning beauty she holds.

This is the starting point of her acting career. Her mom, Kris insisted that this job is really for her, that she's really born for this career. So as a kid she didn't complain, she loves acting and meeting new people. It's a win-win situation. While doing school she acts, too.

In her kindergarten and elementary days, she didn't really mind the situation. Her mom excuses her to an ordinary school days if she has an acting or sometimes hire her teacher for personal learning. She passed with honors and top, because she's not just an average little girl. She's a smart student.

Because of a certain event made by her sister Kim, this became the turning point of her and the whole Kardashian and Jenner clan, but luckily it gave her and her family more popularity because they started their own show, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

The show really skyrocketed her career name. Being casted in more famous movies and she decided to start her own music.

But the problem arises in the midst of her education. Khalijah asked her mom if she can apply homeschooling, but her mother disagreed. Kris thinks that she should experience what being a normal student is, but at the same time, making her roles in movies increased. Well..