𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟ᵒⁿᵉ: 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝗸𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 ⍟

Liked by kyliejenner and 2,238,801 others

𝗸𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 I've always been proud of you, really. For all of your achievements and just you being Khalijah. But looking at you right now, with your graduation cap, dress and diploma. With a champagne on your hands, indicating of the celebration of your efforts and evidence that you survived all of the struggles and problems. That you didn't stop and quit.

My heart is swelling in happiness and proudness that it might burst. My baby, my light, my summa cum laude, my Dean's Lister, my master degree holder, my lovely, my child, my everything.

Please always remember that momma, family and your friends love you so much and no words can explain how huge this emotions that we felt for you. Enjoy your day, my dear!🥰💕🥇🍾

kimkardashian That's our baby right there 💕😍
kyliejenner she is and this is a secret. Why, mom?
kendalljenner she is and that's what I want to know, too.
kourtneykardashian even though I'm a little bit upset I'm the last one to know, but she is.
khloekardashian little bit you say? You're a freaking bitch like a godzilla for a whole day. Anyways, she is.💕

user1 OMIGOSH! SHE'S SO PERFECT! SHE GOT IT ALL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

user2 I don't even know if this girl is real. Like- she's so perfect from head to toe.
user3 her sneeze and burps are so freaking adorable and beautiful, too
user2 @user3 -I can't 😂😭

user4 WAIT GUYS! I THINK YOU'RE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST! AFTER SHE BECAME A SUMMA CUM LAUDE LAST YEAR, SHE THEN ACQUIRE MASTER'S?
user5 yeah. I think that's the only explanation about this.
user4 🤯🙊💥

user6 What?!? The hell this is a surprise!🤩💯💥
user7 @user6 like, what did you expect when it comes to Khalijah?
user8 yeah, right. She didn't even gave an announcement or release some teasers when she just suddenly and surprisingly released her music videos.🤷😂
user6 @user7 @user8 honestly, I know what you're talking about.😂

user9 Money really do wonders, even the most surprising things.
arianagrande @user9 Shut the fuck up, bitch. You don't know a thing.

bellahadid this family really do love making surprises! This is not fair!
kendalljenner I'm sosososo sorrryyy. Mommy dearest supposed not to announced this news yet, but she did. Right, @krissjenner?
krisjenner @bellahadid @kendalljenner I can't help my self, I'm too excited for waiting. Sorry, lovelies.
gigihadid 😢😢😢

harrystyles @khalijahjenner So I guess, all of the years that we've been together and all of the the struggles that we've been through are just nothing for you?
khalijahjenner @harrystyles stop being dramatic, Haz.
harrystyles @khalijahjenner that's very rude and mean of you. 😢
↳user4 !!!❤️💖💝💘💕💞💓💗