⇨𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙆𝘾𝙅ᵗʷᵒ

Warning. This a very long chapter and slight mature content ahead. Contains polyamory relationship, LGBTQ, curses and many more 'rawr' moments. Lastly, many wrong spellings and grammatical errors, because this is not yet edited. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Again you're already warned. Leave if you don't like it. Happy reading.

A celebrity like Khalijah Jenner is a magnet of danger. Not because she has and owned it all, doesn't mean that she always live under the rainbow with the pot of gold beside her.

There's not a year without accidents and incident that happened that didn't involved Khalijah's safety and health. Even though Khalijah experienced a lot of physical training and more, what can a single person do against the rule of humanity and the absolute fate of the destiny?

The simple solution to that problem is just to simply have her own army.

This five gentlemen are the knighted chevalier of the throned Empress. Each one of them has their own role to act, to be able to protect Khalijah from danger, guide her to the right decisions and help her to find solutions to any problems.

The list will start with her...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝐋𝐢 𝐗𝐢𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 / 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥
🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🄳🄰🅂🅂 🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂

𝐋𝐢 𝐗𝐢𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 / 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🄳🄰🅂🅂 🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂

"𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘪? 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴?"

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵. 90 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘵. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 26 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴-"

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩-"

"𝘕𝘰.𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧-"