She Knows

Naveah's POV

I had just woken up and I started thinking. It had been around 2 weeks since I confronted Sirius and Remus a bout them being my mates and we had gotten closer than ever. I then decided to get out of bed and take a shower.

After my shower I went to dry my hair and I screamed.My hair was neon green. "SIRIUS ORION BLACK GET YOUR FUCKIN ARSE UPSTAIRS! NOW!!" I yelled.

Sirius' POV

"She knows?" I asked Remus scared for my life.

"She knows" Remus confirmed to my while laughing his arse off. "I know she knows" Remus said to me once again making me even more scared and we heard her scream again.

"SIRIUS GET HERE NOW AND GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR!!" We heard her yell and Remus basically fell to the floor laughing his arse off again. I then ran upstairs wanting to live.

Naveah's POV

"SIRIUS GET HERE NOW AND GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR!!"I yelled again.

After hearing ,who I assume was Remus, basically falling to the floor and dying of laughter I then heard Sirius running up the stairs and coming into my bathroom.

"Yes love" Sirius answered me acting innocent in all his cocky glory.

"Get the green out of my hair! NOW!" I told him well screamed at the end and he looked terrified so he started using what ever spell he used on my shampoo to get the green out of my hair. I am so glad all my parents were away for the week and Harry was with Draco, although mum would be proud that I managed to scare the living wits out of Sirius.

"Well?"I asked glaring at him while I was trying not to laugh it looked like someone had kicked a puppy infront of Sirius and he looked like he was gonna cry so I moved toward him and wrapped my arms around him bringing him into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby" I said to him because I felt guilty for almost making him cry.

"It's fine love and I'm sorry as well for making your hair green and you mad" he said burying his heat in my shoulder ,although I was shorter than him, I then started running my fingers through his hair.

After about ten minutes Sirius picked me up and took us into my room and he placed me on the bed then he got on the bed and put his head on my chest and I resumed combing his hair through and then Remus came in.

"Whats wrong with him?" Remus asked me, I looked down at Sirius seeing that he had fallen asleep on me.  

"I think he got flashbacks of when he lived with his birth family when I yelled at him and god I feel so bad now i'm such a bitch" I replied to him.

"Hey sweetheart its nor your fault, okay?" I nodded. "It was a heat of the moment thing and you were mad and you didn't think so it's not your fault" I nodded again and yawned allthough it was now the middle of the day. "Go to sleep sweetheart I'll wake you up once I've finished lunch okay?" and I nodded again.

Remus then came and kissed Sirius' forehead and then mine before leaving the room to do lunch. I then kissed Sirius' forehead and I fell asleep with Sirius still cuddled up on my chest.

WORDS:560

A/N sorry its short and that im taking ages to update.