Steamy Shower 😏😩

WARNING:Smut further in chapter

Naveah's POV

I had just got back from hanging out with my friends and I walked into the living room and saw Sirius and Remus with tear stains down their faces and a letter in Remus' hand. More specifically the one I wrote. When they turned and looked at me, I paled drastically. I was taken by suprise when I was swept into their arms.

"We love you too, so much and you mean the world to us too." Remus said and just like that I was in tears. It didn't take much.

I looked up at them teary eyed and smiled at them the most genuine smile I've ever smiled. They both returned the smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower, anyone wanna join?" I asked, the last part teasingly.

I saw Sirius look at Remus and he grinned while Remus shook his head with amusement clouded in his sweet honey brown eyes.

"I'm going to make dinner, be quick" Remus said to me.

"Okay" I said while walking up the stairs and Sirius tried to follow me upstairs quietly. The operative word being tried.

"Come on then if your that desperate to join me" I whispered with a smirk but I knew he heard me.

SMUT WARNING

When we reached the top of the stairs Sirius picked me up and I wrapped my legs round his waist. He then carried me into the bathroom.

"Strip for me love" He growled in my ear making me aroused.

I then started to strip while Sirius started the shower and stripped himself.

3rd person POV

They were both soon left in their underwear. They found it anything but comfortable. Naveah because she was wet and her knickers clung to her pussy. Sirius because his buldge was throbbing and begging to be let out of his constricting pants.

Soon enough Sirius swept Naveah into a heated, passionate and rough kiss. It left her knees weak. He was the dominant one out of the three of them. Apart from when it was near the full moon, Remus was the dominant one then.

You could hear moans and their lips colliding with one another.

"You shouldn't of teased me love" Sirius growled huskily with a smirk that mad her come all over herself making her pussy even more wet and knickers more constricting.

Her legs were now shaking and she was left begging for his mere touch.

Soon enough Sirius started removing her lace bra slowly and teasingly. Once he had taken it he started playing with her tits making her a moaning mess.

While one hand was massaging her hard nipple his other large, rough, calloused hand was teasing her, stroking her soaking wet pussy.

She started begging and Sirius loved it, he started sliding her soaking wet knickers off slowly and she was left whimpering as the cool air hit her dripping pussy. Sirius started by inserting two long fingers inside of her and trusted them in and out.

She came all over his fingers and he pulled them out and licked them clean.

After he asked if she wanted this with the answer being yes he slowly inserted his dick into her wet pussy. He started thrusting. Hard. After he felt her get used to his length.

Sirius' thrusting wasn't as hard anymore it was sloppy, he was close to cumming. Once that had both came they felt euphoric, and with that they collapsed against one another on the shower.

"That was amazing love" Sirius whispered while cleaning her off and then himself.

"It was" she whispered in the same love sick and euphoric tone.

SMUT OVER

WORDS:610

A/N I hope you enjoyed. This was my first time writing smut so I hope it wasn't to bad, but I don't think it was, I read to many smut imagines lmao. Constructive criticism is appreciated, pls vote and comment as it motivates me. Thanks for reading loves.