Puppy

Naveah's POV 

Me and Sirius had just got out the shower and I couldn't walk, Sirius chuckled and picked me up carrying me on his hip.

"Sirius" I whispered quietly as to not destroy the peacefulness we had at the moment

"What's up, puppy?" He questioned back in the same tone.

"M'hungry" I whispered once again.

"Okay" Sirius whispered with a chuckle. 

He then started to put my underwear on me before going to grab a couple of remmy's sweaters and a couple of pairs of his joggers. Then he put them on me before putting a sweater and joggers on himself.

I then felt myself being picked up and put on Sirius' hip being carried downstairs and into the kitchen. I buried my head into his neck still being tired from our previous activities.

When I had felt that Sirius had stopped moving I lifted up my head and gave remmy a tired smile.

"You exhausted her already" Remus asked while smirking.

"She enjoyed it, didn't you puppy?" Sirius said directing the last part at me with a smirk.

"Yes" I mumbled with a bright pink blush now covering my cheeks, they both chuckled at my reaction.

"Awww your adorable love" Remmy said whispering making me even more pink.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

It was now around dinner and my parents and Harry had owled saying they would be back in an hour at the most.

Remus had started to make dinner for me, Sirius, himself, mum, my dad James, my other dad Regulus, Harry, Draco and their last soulmate who Harry told me it was lord Voldemort but he wasn't insane anymore. I almost pissed myself at that, it was a blunt way to put it. Harry had ended up finding out it was Dumbledore that kept him from them.  

Soon enough the floo roared to life and I ran into the living room and stood waiting for them to step out. Much to my disappointment it was Harry. 

"Hey little sis" Harry said to me attempting to hug me.

"No, move out of my way i'm waiting for dad" I said annoyed. 

"Okay geez, but are you going to introduce yourself?" Harry asked towards the end.

"Okay, Hi I'm Naveah Rose, the annoying little sister i'm sure he's mentioned?" I said the first part towards harry and the rest towards Voldemort i don't know his name yet.

"Tom, Tom Riddle, and he's never mentioned you being annoying, infact he's said your a lovely person to be around" He says in reply with a small smirk sent Harry's way. I assume he repeated dome of the words Harry had said himself.

I walked up to Tom and pulled him into a hug. "Hurt either Harry or Draco, I will find a way to kill you, Dark Lord or not." I threatened in a whisper, making him nod his head. "Welcome to the family." I said pulling out of the hug.

"She threatened you didn't she?" Harry, Draco, Sirius and Remus all choroused at once. He meekly nodded his head while I stood there blushing at all the sets of eyes on me.

Hearing the floo roar to life again I waited till dad stepped out.

Reggie's POV (I swapped him so its Reggie instead of Snape)

When I stepped out of the fireplace I  had to catch my balance as my daughter jumped into my arms.

"I missed you daddy" She whispered to me.

"I missed you too my little star" I whispered back to her.  After I said that she didn't want to seem to let go. I ended carrying her to the sofa and i sat down on it while she cuddled into my side.

A/N Hiya loves, sorry I took so long to update i've just had no motivation :)