Prolouge

Currently looking for a co- writer/editor.

Please message me me if anyone is interested.

Mostly someone who can write non-canon, fight scenes and fluff between characters.

_______________________________________

Deep inside a cave, a round silver blue object was seen jumping around and absorbing some type of herb. This jumping object was a slime, fairly weak compared to other monsters, but this was no ordinary slime. While jumping around the slime unexpectedly fell into the water of a lake. The slime slowly sunk down to the bottom. 'Um…Did I just…fall in water?’ thought the slime. 'I guess slimes don’t float? Am I really going to die again? I don’t feel like I’m suffocating.’

The slime finally landed on the bottom, not knowing what to do next.’ Wait could I even breathe to begin with? I guess not…but what do I do now? It’s not like I could swim.’ Suddenly an idea popped into his head, taking a deep gulp of the surrounding water, the slime propelled itself with the water it just inhaled; it flew across the water. As the slime flew across the cave, due to the amount of force from the water, it abruptly crashed into what appeared to be a large boulder.’ Owww!’ The abrupt stop caused a dent to appear on its body without the pain to match, which greatly confused the slime, a few seconds passed and the dent was buffed out, to the slime’s amazement.

But before the slime could precede any further it felt something or someone pick it up, it felt a pair of tiny human hands.

“Look Veldora, it’s a cute little slime.” A small and meek female voice, sounding more like a child, which only confused the slime more, poke up in a soft and quiet tone. The slime still couldn’t see what was going on, but all it knew was that there were at least two people in the vicinity. 'This is weird…I can’t see or talk…but wait, how can I understand them?’ The slime thought to itself.

“Oh Veldora, this little slime can understand us. Maybe it actually has intelligence?” the same voice from before spoke again.

“It would appear so,” a much deeper voice responded to the first, presumably ‘Veldora’, “small one, can you hear me?” Veldora asked the now more the confused and frightened little slime.

The slime proceeded to freak out in the arms of the person who picked him up. 'It’s not like I can respond or anything I don’t have mouth to respond anyway!’ The slime thought, panicked.

“Hey! I asked you a question, answer me!” Veldora proceeded to roar, not very pleased about not getting an answer.

‘Hey! Shut it, you baldy!’ The slime responded, fed up with Veldora’s tone and also causing the female holding him to jolt in surprise from the slime’s response.

“Ha-ha! I see, it appears that you truly can’t see, otherwise you would have been more careful of calling me ‘baldy’,” Came Veldora’s humourful response and a quiet giggle from the female who was still holding him, “Very well then, I shall teach you sight, but before I do there are some conditions, does that sound reasonable?”  Veldora asked.

‘Well sure, I guess it depends on the conditions?’ the slime sounded sceptical.

“First I ask that once you gain the ability to see that you don’t be afraid of my appearance and secondly I ask that you come and visit the both of us every once in a while.” Veldora requested and sounding slightly flustered at the second request. The slime thought over the requests given and not seeing a problem in them and that they were quite simple, he agreed. ‘Sure, I can agree to those terms.’

“Alright then, there’s an extra skill called ‘Magic Sense’, can you use it?” Veldora asked.

'No, I can’t.’ the slime responded as he deflated slightly in the arms of the female, who was strangely quiet this whole time.