[DOMINANT] (M)

-

"...there is only one way to find out whose the dominant, Choi" Taehyun said after he switch their position and now Beomgyu is facing the wall with Taehyun behind him.

"W-what the fuck?" Beomgyu cursed as he tries to remove Taehyun's grip on his wrist, but it only got tighten until the red color is visible.

"Who do you think who will win, Beomgyu?" He asked Beomgyu while his other free hand started tracing Beomgyu's features.

"Fuck you! Let me go!" He uses his leg to kick Taehyun, but Taehyun is quick to notice it so it didn't hit on him.

"Are you scared now, Choi? What about starting our session then," Taehyun said and turn Beomgyu around, placing his hands above his head.

Taehyun attacked Beomgyu's lips first, the feeling of Taehyun's lips above his lips is so tempting, it feels so soft and hot at the same time.

Taehyun started tilting his head left to right as he suck Beomgyu's lower lip, Beomgyu tries his best to keep his mouth close, but he gave up when Taehyun's knee brushed against his crotch making him moan and open his mouth.

Taehyun grab the opportunity to slid his tongue and started kissing the older roughly, the air surrounding them becomes hot and their body began sweating badly.

The hot kiss they shared didn't last because Beomgyu needs to breathe some air, Taehyun whose observing the older while he is panting, decides to attack the older's neck.

"W-wait" Beomgyu said but too late when Taehyun started sucking his neck, wet traces around his neck, red and purple marks are visible on his neck and Taehyun did them.

After sucking Beomgyu's neck, Taehyun pull away to remove his glasses and throw it on the sink, he removes Beomgyu's jacket and unbutton his button up uniform.

When it reaches to the stomach, Taehyun stopped from unbuttoning and return from sucking again, but this time in Beomgyu's collarbone.

"K-kang nghhh" Beomgyu moaned and Taehyun likes it, he wants to hear more so he completely remove beomgyu's uniform and remove his too.

Beomgyu feel so week right now, his knees are trembling wanting something between his thighs, his eyes were closing, and his chest is rising up and down, and don't forget the red marks on his neck and collarbones.

"Choi, I want you to sit on my lap," Beomgyu nodded but didn't move from his position, so Taehyun grab him, Taehyun sat on the toilet bowl with Beomgyu on his lap.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Taehyun said, his eyes dropped and darted on Beomgyu's pink nipples whose inviting him to taste.

Taehyun lick his lips before attacking the older's nipples, "hmmmp hyunn" Beomgyu whined and moaned, Taehyun's other hand started playing with the other nipples.

rip to Beomgyu's nipple who got abused by Taehyun.

Taehyun pull away when he realized that he went too far from sucking and playing with Beomgyu's nipples whose pink before but now they are red.

"Ohhh Choi, where's the Beomgyu who looks very dominant? Why did you suddenly become a submissive when I kissed you?" Taehyun playfully asked while stroking the older's waist.

Beomgyu reach his hands to Taehyun's and hold them tightly, he then began grinding on Taehyun's crotch.

"Are you needy, baby?" Beomgyu bit his lips and nodded, Taehyun chuckled and grinned upwards.

"Do you want me inside you, Gyu?" He asked hotly in Beomgyu's ear, Beomgyu gasped and speed up his grinned.

"let me ask again, Choi, where is that dominant Beomgy--"