[DOMINANT] (START)

-

"Yeonjun-hyung, let's make a bet," the blonde young male named Beomgyu said.

"And what is this about Choi Beomgyu?" his friend Yeonjun asked.

"Do you see that nerd over there?" he pointed at the boy behind Yeonjun eating peacefully.

"Oh that Kang guy? That nerd?" Beomgyu nodded and lean closer to the older's ear.

"If he will let me fuck him, give me $15, but if he dominates me, I will give you $20, deal?" The older look at the nerd behind him before he smirked.

"Sure, I think you should go and get my $20, i'm sure that nerd can dominate you," Yeonjun said.

"And are you sure about that? That nerd? Pfft! he's weaker than girls," Beomgyu said making Yeonjun shook his head and steal one of Beomgyu's french fries.

"What if he suddenly dominates you? what if he's bigger than you?" The older asked making the younger laugh.

"Are you okay, hyung? That nerd? Dominates me? And he's bigger than me? HAHAHAHAH in my dreams! We all know i'm the biggest," Beomgyu said confidently.

"Shut your mouth now, and make sure to give me my $20 tomorrow," Yeonjun said.

"In your dreams, go get my $15, bitch!" The blonde shouted, the older left the table, Beomgyu looked at the nerd boy again.

"Get ready you brown-haired nerd boy, or should I say, Kang Taehyun," He said and smirked.

-

"Hey Huening, that blonde has been staring at me since morning, it's creeping me out," the brown-haired boy said.

"Don't worry, tyun, maybe he's just spacing out, just continue eating your food," Huening kai said.

"But...he is so weird, he pointed at me earlier, is there something wrong with my face?" Taehyun asked, looking at Huening kai.

"There's no problem with your face, tyun, you're so cute and handsome!" Huening kai said making Taehyun smile.

"Where is Soobin-hyung? What took him so long?" Huening kai said while looking for the older male.

"Maybe he left something, we should wait for him a little bit," Taehyun said, Huening kai sighed and the two decided to talk about their family.

"Oh guys, I'm sorry for making you wait," the tall male arrive breaking Huening kai and Taehyun's conversation.

"Thank god you finally arrived! What took you so long?" Huening kai asked.

"U-uh nothing, I l-left something," Soobin said stuttering.

"I told you he left something!" Taehyun said hitting Huening kai's arm slightly.

"Hyung, why are you stuttering?" Soobin widened his eyes and scratches his nape.

"I-i'm not! Just little bit nervous," Soobin covered his nervous face with a smile and proceeds to sit in front of the other males.

"Wait is that an---hickey?" Taehyun asked while pointing at Soobin's neck.

"H-huh? Noooo~ it's itchy so I scratch it, don't think like that, tyun," Soobin said.

"Well I guess i'm wrong, btw, I'm gonna go to the restroon first," Taehyun said and stood up.

"Oh tyun, do you want me to come with you?" Huening kai asked.

"Oh come on, are you guys leaving me?" Soobin asked while pouting.

"You should stay here with hyung, Kai, don't worry I will go back immediately," Taehyun said and turn around to leave.

"Okay!" Huening kai shouted and return his focus to Soobin.

"So who did that?" Soobin choked and immediately reach the soda can.

"W-what?" He asked after he drank the cola.

"That hickey....who did that?" Huening kai asked again almost a whisper.

"Okay don't tell tyunnie about this," Soobin paused and lean closer to Huening kai.

"It's Choi Yeonju---KAI ARE YOU OKAY?" Soobin worriedly grab tissues and wipes Huening kai's shirt.

"Hyung! Did Choi Yeonjun really d-did that?" Huening kai asked again.

"Y-yeah" Soobin replied.

-

Taehyun peacefully entered the restroom, well actually this restroom is like a private one, only two students can enter at the same time.

And that's weird for Taehyun, he was about to close the door when suddenly someone stopped him from closing.

"U-uh oh sorry," Taehyun opened the door and got shocked when the same blonde guy whose staring at him earlier, is now standing in front of him panting heavily.

"Sorry for distracting, but I'm also gonna pee, c-can I enter?" Taehyun scratches his nape before nodding and letting the blonde enter.

Taehyun closed the door and locked it, he doesn't want someone to peek inside.

The two boys are quietly peeing, Taehyun focusing on peeing, while the other one keeps glancing at Taehyun which made Taehyun feel uncomfortable.

Taehyun then finished peeing and the blonde also finished at the same time, Taehyun gulped and approach the sink to wash his hand.

He can feel the other leaning closet behind him making him feel more uncomfortable.

But it got lot worst when he felt a warm hands touching his waist, making him shiver, "u-uh sorry, it's your turn now," Taehyun said and bowed to leave.

But when he was about to turn around, the other suddenly held his wrist make him turn around and met the other's brown eyes.

"Hey, do you know how much pretty you are? I can't help myself from thinking about you underneath me," The blonde said, Taehyun remove the grip on his wrist and sighed heavily.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyun asked, the blonde grab Taehyun and pinnrd him against the wall.

"Respect, Kang, I'm Choi Beomgyu, you should call me hyung," Beomgyu said in a low tone, Taehyun gulped again.

"A-and why are you pinning me---"

"To know who is stronger, just wanna ask you, if you will let me fuck you here," Beomgyu said confidently with a grin.

"W-what?"

"Have sex with me here, Kang, I just wanna prove to others that I'm more dominant than you," Beomgyu said while stretching his neck.

"We're here in a private restroom, no one can hear you, so will you let me touch?" Beomgyu asked again, his hands making its way to Taehyun's waist.

But suddenly...

"What do you think you're going, Choi? Are you trying to dominate me? Well..." He pauses.

"...there is only one way to find out whose the Dominant, Choi"