[DOMINANT] (END)

-
Another day

"So Beomgyu, where's my $20?" Yeonjun reach his palm.

"Do you think he dominates me? Nopr he did no--"

"Beomgyu-hyung! Does it still hurt?" the younger male approach Beomgyu.

"T-taehyun, uhhh y-yeah a little," Beomgyu said, getting embarrassed in front of Yeonjun.

"So what happened, Kang Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked, Beomgyu gulped.

"Ahh yesterday, he tripped over, luckily I catched him," he lied, Beomgyu looks at Taehyun only to receive a wink from the brown-haired guy.

"H-huh? Oh i thought you guys did...you know, Beomgyu walk so weirdly so I thought you guys did----you know what nevermind!" Yeonjun said and instead eat his lunch.

"Can I sit here, baby bear?" Yeonjun choked.

"What the fuck?! You're calling my best friend with that nickname?" Yeonjun asked.

"Why? What's the matter? the nickname suits him because he is a bear, so no worries, right baby bear?" Beomgyu nodded shyly.

"So what am I now? A third wheel?" Yeonjun asked again.

"Don't worry my friend Soobin and Huening kai will join us today," Yeonjun choked at the 6464613643th time.

"Soobin? As in Choi Soobin? That tall, bunny, cute and handsome guy?" Taehyun nodded.

"Fuck! You should have told me!" Yeonjun said while fixing his hair.

"Taehyun!" they heard a voice coming to them, and Yeonjun immediately sat up straight.

"Soobin! Kai! What took you so long?" Taehyun asked.

"Oh Kai used the restroom" Soobin answered while sitting behind Yeonjun.

"Oh h-hi Yeonjun," the two blushed, Huening kai tsked and eat his lunch.

"So uhh Soobin-hyung, Taehyun told me that you love baking cookies, can we try baking together?" Beomgyu asked with a sparkle on his eyes.

"Sure! I would love too a-ah what's your name again?" Soobin asked awkwardly.

"Choi Beomgyu" and now it's Soobin and Huening kai's turn to choke.

"Wait so all this time, it was you Beomgyu who keeps staring at my bestfriend?" Beomgyu nodded.

"But how? I thought your you know..fuckboy or something, but you looks so cute and pretty and handsome right now!" Huening kai said making Beomgyu giggle.

"W-well I used to be....a fuckboy...but I realize that...it doesn't fit me and I look so dumb," Beomgyu said.

"Yeah, we even made a bet, if Taehyun will let him fuck, i'll give him $15, but if Taehyun dominates, it means he'll give me $20" Yeonjun said, Beomgyu was blushing mess.

"Well, you won Yeonjun-hyung," and the three choked.

"What?!"

"Nothing! Taehyunie said nothing! We better go now! I-uh see you! Tell me about your date hyungs!" Beomgyu said dragging Taehyun with him.

"But seriously, they did really fuck?" Yeonjun asked.

"That's why he smelled sperm yesterday!" Huening kai said.

"And that's what take him so long!" Soobin added.

"But hey soobin, uhh you're cute," Yeonjun said.

"T-thank you"

"Uhhggg noooo" huening kai said.

-

At beomgyu's room

It's been a long day for the two, and they were now on Beomgyu's room, answering their homeworks.

"Aghh i'm tired!" Beomgyu said while yawning, they just finished their homeworks.

"Tired already?" Taehyun asked, Beomgyu nodded and closed his eyes.

Taehyun approach the older and grab the older, push him to the bed and climbed in top of the blonde.

"You Still have to answer my questions, Baby bear," Taehyun said, Beomgyu gulped at the sight of Taehyun's hot glare.

"So you made a bet? And you think you can dominate me?" Taehyun asked, Boemgyu looks down and nodded.

"My babe bear, we just talked to each other yesterday and now we feel like we are close to each other," Taehyun said.

"But, I will still punish you for not saying the truth, baby bear" Taehyun remove Beomgyu's pants and boxers and also did the same to his.

"Looks like we're having a fun night, Baby bear"

And that night is very fun and enjoyable for Taehyun and Beomgyu.

-the end-

Lol this is fast, but this is a short ff because I'm bored and this idea pops up to my mind in the middle of the night.

So i hope you enjoy the small fanfic! Love you all! And good night!