observing

Hope you enjoy

Revis POV

Recently I've been tabbes on this boy aria(aiz) has been training. up close he doesn't seem like much and it doesn't help that he looks like a rabbit with his white hair and red eyes but by now he's a good fighter and with arias training he's even better.

But he's still not up to my level...

Looking at his files from the guild again he's done some impressive things "defeating a red minotaur at level one and defeating a irregular black goliath" it's hard to believe because one has immense strength and the other has a healing ability that will heal any wounds instantly, but something is telling me he pulled it off.

Revis: "you really are an interesting boy bell cranel".

I knew i had to find out more about him only one problem...........the rest of his information is fucking classified!

In a fit of rage i punch the wall creating a small hole

*Sigh*

I'll just do the next best thing follow him around

Revis: "this is so damm troublesome".

(Orario still revis POV)

I stand over a blinding a black cloak covering me as i search the city for my target.

Eventually i found him with people with him it wasn't that hard to find him since his white hair stands out *i shack my head* back at the topic at hand.

I see him and the other's moving. I wait for a bit and follow after them i then realized they are going to the dungeon. Perfect...

As they go into the dungeon i jump down and wait for a bit to not make myself stand out. After while i go in and look for them.

It didn't take me long to find them and see where on the ninety floor i quickly hide in the shadows and watch them.

I can see the others that are with him better, one has red hair and a has a long sword, one has black hair tried in to a ponytail and is carrying a katana with shoulder pats another one has blonde hair that reaches down to har waste and is wearing a red kimono and the last on was a little girl with chestnut hair and eyes and was wearing a slightly torn red and white hooded top a red skirt, black tights and light brown boot.

Mmm so two humans a renard and a pallum more important a smith a swordswoman a magic user and a supporter.

I then turn my gaze on to him.

He is wearing light armor with red strikes going down on some of the pieces and wears black pants a beige belt with a sliver buckle and brown shin high boots and has two knives/daggers in hand, one black one red.

As i look at him more closely he really does look like a rabbit.

They started moving and i followed them this happened fir a bit as they were on the fourteenth floor until my target suddenly stopped and i stopped as well.

He looked around him it looked like he was trying to find someone-wait...

I small grinn made it's way to my face

So he noticed me following eh? Not bad.

"Yo bell you coming?"

"H-huh? Oh yeah"

He quickly ran back to his group. I need to be more careful, but we'res the fun in that?

I stayed back for a bit as to not to alert him again. After a while I decided i waited enough time and followed them and to my luck it looks like my target forgot about me.

As i observed them i learned that the one with red hair is welf the one with the ponytail is mikoto the blonde haruhime and the pallum lili

And what's even better......there all to level 1-3 expect my target his level 4 but he's close to level 5.

I smile to myself as i close my eyes and have all the information i need for now i open my eyes and look at the white haired boy one last time until i see him again later on and desaper into the shadows

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bell POV

Me and my friends leave the dungeon as they where talking i was thinking about something else

(Who was that in the dungeon? I couldn't see them but i knew there were there watch us.)

I couldn't continue thinking as welf snapped me out of my thoughts

Welf: "bell you okay? You look pale".

Bell: "yeah am fine just a little tired..."

Welf: "me too. But nothing beats a good meal after being in the dungeon right?"

Mikoto: "I agree with welf".

Haruhime: "i can cook for us and hestia when we get home".

Lili: "am hungry."

The others agreed and we went home but i couldn't shake that feeling off. All well best not to think about it.

And that's it for a Snake and a rabbit hope you enjoyed

I hope your day is going well everyone and if reading this made it better makes me happy:D

With nothing more to say I will see you guys next time bye Byee!:)