𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"People who consider themselves monsters, aren't the real monsters. The people who created them are."
--- ♔ ---

Aurora Vega

I followed Diavolo as he walked down the hall in front of me with steps way to big. I caught my self way behind him as I looked around. There were about nine rooms I counted on both sides of the hall. We eventually made it to the very last door at the end of the hall.

Two double doors ended our walk as Diavolo stepped forward, sliding the gold card across a sensor on the door, waiting for the light to turn green, when it did Diavolo pushed the doors open.

He stood to the side giving me a full view.

The doors revealed the most beautiful room ever. My mouth dropped almost immediately at the sight; the room was huge.

"Take a look around, I'm going to take a shower, then I have some work to do." Without hesitation, I walked around the living room portion. Diavolo walked into what must have been his room.

A kitchen was pushed off to the right, with windows that brightened it; the kitchen was full of things, a big fridge, microwave, a full kitchen set. There was a small island in the center that was marbled. On the left of the kitchen were two French doors leading to a patio. I walked out to smell the fresh ocean air. It was a refreshing feeling. Much different from LA.

In the middle of the room sat a white couch, with a black furry rug underneath it. A glass table sitting in the middle. A plasma television hung up against the wall, and an electric fireplace just below it. The hotel was built like a house, it was pleasing to look at the utmost prepossessing hotel I have ever been in.

Well I was walking around, maids came and brought all the luggage from downstairs up. They set it near the door; I walked over to go take it to my room but I remember that I didn't know where my room was.

I walked over to Diavolo's room and knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer, so I decided to open the door a bit since it wasn't locked and peek my head through. The light to the bathroom was on, but I didn't hear the shower running.

Abruptly Diavolo walked out of the bathroom. Steam coming out of the bathroom doorway. Diavolo walked out in just a towel covering his waist. Water was dripping from his hair. I watched intensely as a water drop ran down his face, to his perfectly chiseled abs, down to the towel he was wearing that was lower down on his hip purposely revealing his v line.

This man is hot. Like really, really hot.

Make your panties drop hot.

I looked back up at Diavolo's face. "Are you done staring?" I quickly stopped drooling at him and went to lying to his face. "I wasn't staring," I said trying to sound confident, but epically failed when he inched closer to me.

"You're a terrible liar, Aurora." I started choking on my own saliva. "I wanted to ask you where my room is." Diavolo stood a few steps away looking at me intensely, he now had a towel in his hand drying his hair. I watched as his muscles flexed, his abs became more defined. "The room next to mine on the right." He gave me a wink. I nodded and left.

Did he really just wink at me?

---- ♔ ----