Chapter Four

My pokemon and I made it through route four and entered Cerulean City. We made our way to the Cerulean City Gym, once we wall in I am meet with loud cheers in a large pool area. I take a seat near the very top and watch as the three girls were introduced. "Ladies and Gentalmen. Please welcome the stars of our show, the sensational Cerulean City synchronized swimming sisters!" Three girls were at the top of the diving board a blue haired one, a pink haired one, and a yellow haired one. I watched the show, but near the end I head out and throw what looked like an aquarium. Looking threw the different kind of fish I see the three girls. Rushing over toward them I ask if this was the gym.

"Yes, it is." The blue haired one answered.

"Do you know where the Gym leader is."

"You are looking at them."

"All three of you."

"Yes, we are The Sensational Sisters. We are world famous." I then ask what is with all the swimming. They say it their hobby and that their fans love it when they preform. Walking to the pool I challenge them to a battle.

"We don't feel like battle anymore."

"Yeah, we just got beaten three times in a row. It was just one defeat after another. My eyes were spinning from all the loses." Spoke Violet.

"We had to rush our Pokemon to the Pokemon Center," said Daisy. The Lily spoke, "This is the only Pokemon left." Lily sent out a Golden. Violet explains that if Goldeen would evolve they could use it, but all it knows now is horn attack. Daisy then called for a Pokemon named Seel. A white Pokemon by the name of Seel came out of the water and presented Daisy a Cascade badge. But before she could present me the badge a girl with orange hair interrupted us.

"Alright Daisy if you won't battle her I will." I just got called a girl. "I did not know there was a fourth Cerulean City Gym trainer."

"Yes, I am Misty the Fourth Sensational Sister."

"There are only Three Sensational Sister and one runt. But since you are the only one with Pokemon you will have to battle her." I am not a girl, even if I looked like one sometimes.

Misty stepped onto one of the platforms in the water, while I stepped on the other one, on the other side. "Staryu come on out."

"Cyprus I choose you." Cyprus had to stay on the platform but Staryu went into the water. "Staryu use rapid spin and knock Weepinbell into the water.

"Dodge Cyprus and grab Staryu with vine whip." Cyprus jumped over to another platform before Staryu could land an attack. Cyprus wrapped Staryu in it's vine whips. "Throw Staryu across the pool." Throwing it across the pool it land on the wall dealing it some damage. "Staryu use swift." The attack landed and knocked Cyprus in the water. "Now use rapid spin in the water."

"Cyprus quick get back on the platform." He was not quick enough, and Staryu knocked Cyprus back onto the platform. "Cyprus can you still battle." He got back up and nodded. "Alright poison powder." Staryu was sprayed with a purple powder and poisoned it. "Vine whip once more." Cyprus hit the Staryu and knocked it unconscious. Misty called back Staryu and sent out a Strarmie. "Starmie use Swift." "Dodge Cyprus then use sleep powder." Cyprus dodge the swift attack and sent sleep powder at Starmie. "Starmie dive in the water to dodge the sleep powder." It dived into the water missing the attack. "Starmie hydro pump." Before Cyprus could dodge the attack hit and knocked Cyprus out. "Cyprus return. You did amazing rest for now. "Maren let's go. Maren use Tackle." Maren tackled Starmie and sent it into the wall behind Misty. Starmie's gem glow is blinking off and on. "Starmie's power is almost gone, but we still have some battle left in it."

"Maren quick attack." "Starmie rapid spin." They both collided sending both into the water. Looking down into the water I see two black figures swim to the surface. Maren and Starmie emerge from the water both looking drained. "Maren swift attack." "Starmie hydro pump." Maren runs up to Starmie and dodges the hydro pump and lands the swift attack, knocking it unconscious.

"The winner is the Challenger." Jumping off the platform Maren and I celebrated over our victory. "As prof of your victory over the Cerulean City Gym here is a Cascade badge." Misty presented the badge to me. "Thanks for the great battle. Also I am male not a female." The four girls looked at me in disbelief. "I don't believe." Violet shouted. "You are too pretty to be a male."

"I am sorry for the disappointment." I went over toward the Pokemon Center for Maren and Cyprus to be healed. While they were being healed I put my badges in a case two down six more to go. Now that I have put more thought into it, maybe trying to aim to be Champion doesn't not sound bad. To be able to make music as well is great, and I can see the world as well.

"Xavier your Pokemon is all healed up." Grabbing Maren and everyone we head to the room I rented for the night. The next morning we head out to nugget bridge to get too route twenty-four and twenty-five. Before I could enter nugget bridge someone stopped me.

"If you plan to cross nugget bridge you will have too battle your way through." I say my thanks and make my way to the first trainer. Maren, Cyprus, and Prism helped me get through the bridge, after the last trainer I was able to go through route twenty-four and explore. While exploring I stumbled upon a wild Venonat. Since Prism still needs battling experience I send her to battle. "Prism scratch attack." Prism used scratch on the wild Venonat, with it weekend I throw a pokeball. The pokeball wiggles a few times before it dings signaling that Venonat was caught. I grab Venonats pokeball and put it in my bottom pouch. Heading toward Bill's lab I came across a few more trainers and we battled, and right now I am on a roll, well my Pokemon are.

I knock on the door but a crashing sound came from the inside. Barging in a Nidorino came running toward me. I turned to run but the Nidorino blocked my path, before I could attack it talked. "Please stop I need your help."

"You are talking. First a Meowth now a Nidorino. What's next a Magikarp."

"No. One of my experiments went wrong and now my mind is trapped in the body of a Nodrino. If you could help me I would grateful."

"What do I need to do."

"Just start the sequence on the computer once I am in the machine." Bill went into one of the machines, I then started the sequence. The machines turned on and made strange sounds before Bill pops out, as a human now, and Nidorino ran out the door.

"Thanks for that I don't have much but if you are looking for the next gym Vermillion City is were you should head next." We talk for a little longer before we leave and head down route nine and ten. As the day grows dark I make camp and make some supper. I let out Venonat and get to know it. After talking, well try to guess what it says more like it, I find out that Venonat is a Male and I give him the nickname Aeron. My Pokemon curl around me and we sleep the night away hoping for a bright next day.

1312 words