Chapter Ten

After the Pokemon race, I was on the road for two day straight. Off to the side of the path was an Eevee tied to a tree with food and water. "Hey little one." Surprisingly the Eevee was not scared of me when I approached. Around its neck was a collar with a tag saying 'Stone Town 3-14' must be where you live. "Well, why don't we get you home little one." Untie it I hold both Eevee and Maren and make my way to Stone Town. Entering the town I count the blocks and find a lavish home with a party going on. As soon as I enter a Poliwhirl evolved into Poliwrath. All of the Pokemon here evolve using a stone. "Eevee. Where did you got to. We were worried about you Eevee." The one with the Vaporeon grabbed Eevee from my arms and thanked me for finding Eevee.

Then the one with the Flareon spoke up, "This is great. We've got our star now we can go on with the show." If it was a star then why was it tied up. The one with the Jolteon called over someone named Mikey. A small boy with brown hair came up, but was not excited that his Eevee came back, even though Eevee was excited to see him. "Why did you bring him back."

"Listen Mikey. One day you'll be a Pokemon trainer just like us."

"Do you really think you can win your first battle with an unevolved Eevee."

"All of us won our first battles because we've evolved our Eevees. There is no other way to win. The key to a first victory is evolution."

Mikey tried to say he does not care about battles and his brothers went off. "Everyone is waiting to see what you make Eevee evolve into, Mikey."

"You got three choices. Which do you think is the strongest of all the Eevee?"

"We want to know what you think of our Pokemon. Mikey, which Pokemon do you want Eevee to become?"

"A thunder stone will make it a Jolteon. When a Jolteon gets made the hairs on its body turn into needles. Then it fires at its opponent."

"A water stone will make it a Vaporeon. It can melt into water and make itself disappear."

"A fire stone will make it a Flareon. With a blazing flame attack released from its internal fire sack, Flareon is the strongest evolutionary choice of all." Seems like the brothers think that each of their Eevees is the strongest one. "Why don't you cut him some slack. He is just a kid let him enjoy his childhood."

"If you want to become a Pokemon master you have to start training early. And aren't you going to evolve your own Eevee. Wait that Eevee is a different color."

"Yes, Maren is what you call a shiny Pokemon."

"Does that mean when it evolves it will be a different color from a regular Jolteon."

"It could evolve into a Flareon."

"Or a Vaporeon. Do you need a stone." The brothers each held out on of the stones that Maren could evolve with. "I am not sure. If Maren wants to Evolve then I will let him choose."

"Do you have another Pokemon that can evolve."

"Well, Victreebel has already evolved."

"Well, when you make the choice come and get us." Nodding I find Mikey over at a bench. Grabbing a plate of Sandwiches I make my presence known to him. "Hungry?" I ask.

Mikey just turns his head, "You don't want to evolve Eevee do you?"

"My brothers all they care about is battling."

"What do you care about Mikey?"

"I was hiding Eevee just for today, and then nobody could force me to evolve it."