Pt 2 - Yelena x y/n - getting closer with yelena

TW: panic attacks

Yelena's POV:

I think y/n is having a panic attack. I shut her door behind me and sat down beside her. I think I now understand why she has been more distant the past few weeks. A sense of guilt overcomes me, I shouldn't have been treating her like this.

'Y/n?' I whisper, but she didn't move. Her head stayed tucked in between her knees. 'Can you hear my voice?' I ask. Y/n lifts her head, nodding slowly. Hey breath is still fast and unsteady.

'Can you breath with me y/n?' I breathe slowly in and out, and she try's to copy me. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Wait, 'do u want me to get Natasha?' Y/n nods.

I go to get Natasha, running out of y/ns room. I run through the hall and open Nats door. 'You need to come and help Y/n now!'

Natasha furrows her eyebrows, 'shut up- wait... y/n?' She says looking up from her laptop, 'what's wrong?'

I reply 'I- I don't know she can't breath and I think she's having a panic attack.'

'Oh god.'

No ones POV:

They both run back into y/n's room. Yelena stands at the door while Nat sits down beside you holding your head up.

'Hey hey hey, y/n?' She says stroking y/n's forehead with her thumb. 'Can you breath with me ok?' Y/n continues shaking and crying, at this stage she is hyperventilating. Natasha takes a deep breath in and out again. Y/n tries to follow her, shakily breathing in and out. Y/n has her head laid down on Natasha's arm as Nat tried desperately to calm her down.

'No, no, no, no, make it stop please.' Y/n says crying. Nat cuddles y/n closer, 'darling your here with me and..' she looks up at Yelena's worried face, this is the first time she has ever shown any concern for y/n. '... Yelena.'

Y/n's POV:

Your breathing slowly starts to calm down but you are still shaking, 'Nat they where here, they are trying to hurt me,' you had a very traumatic past, and you have PTSD.

Yelena takes a step forward, 'y/n you are safe with us. I'm so sorry for the way I was treating you, you didn't deserve any of it.'

You shut your eyes, squeezing them tight, trying to get rid of the fear.

'No, no, no they're going to get me,' you say as Nat holds you tightly, she has her hand wrapped around your chest.

Yelena butts in, 'I'm sorry, bu- but who? Who is going to-'

'Can you leave, I'll talk to you after' Natasha says with a stern look on her face. Yelena does as instructed.

Time skip

After a while you had calmed down and fell asleep beside Natasha. She was great at helping you with your anxiety and PTSD, although she thought it was getting better, they all did. Yelena wanted to ask Natasha what was going on with you but she didn't know the right time.

No ones POV:

After they all eat dinner, Yelena follows y/n back to her room

'Hey, can I talk to you real quick?' Yelena asks. Y/n nods her head.

Yelena comes in a sits on the bed beside y/n. 'Look, I'm so sorry about how I've been treating you, I- I don't know why I did it I just-' y/n interrupts, 'it's ok, I understand. Sorry that you had to get caught up in that whole thing earlier.' Yelena enquires, 'if you don't mind me asking, what's going on with you, like with all that.' You take a deep breathe in, 'well before I came here and joined the Avengers I was still living with my mom. Um... she used to... well... she would abuse me everyday and I couldn't get away from her. Then when I finally moved here she someone found my number and messaged me saying she was going to find me.'

Yelena's eyes widen, 'oh my god, well where is she now?'

'I don't know. But she stopped messaging me.'

Yelena nods her head slowly, 'yeah I'm sorry for everything.'

Part 3 is coming