part-2

"What?." Hoseok shouted startling you. You shot your head up to see 6 men staring at you in confusion, all dressed up for some kind of show you thought. They were shocked and surprised to see you. The man sitting beside you was still holding your hand looking hurt. You were scared by their sudden appearance, and on top of that you didn't even knew who they were.
"Baby it's us. The BTS. Don't you remember us? Me?" He looked at your eyes for some answers but you didn't respond. The nurse called the doctors quickly. Other 6 men were told to wait outside except one. He stood by your side patiently waiting for the doctors to run some tests.
The doctor asked you some basic question about how you were feeling? And what is the last thing you remember? You looked at him a little broken from inside as you didn't remember anything no matter how hard you tried to remember. The man standing beside you looked a lot broken, tears streaming from his eyes continuously as he held a scarf tightly.
"I don't know anything, it's blank like I am born just now. I don't remember anything or anyone. I'm sorry." You told the doctor who nodded at you slightly disappointed. The doctor shifted from his seat and asked the man to come with him leaving you with the nurse.

Yoongi's POV:
"Mr. Min. Like you already know she suffered from a severe head injury." He nodded in response. " We are sorry to tell you this but we think she has dissociative amnesia." Yoongi looked at him in confusion as these scientific terms were getting out of his head.
The boys were observing from outside as the doctor was explaining the condition to Yoongi.
" its a mental health disorder where the patuent experiences amnesia after a significant trauma. It blocks out both personal information and the traumatic incident from their memory." Yoongi couldn't believe what he was hearing. Finally he was happy that you woke up.
"When will her memory be back." He asked calmly.
"We cannot say that Mr. Min. In some cases it's just few weeks or hours but sometimes it takes years or forever." He tried to explain. Yoongi nodded and went outside where the boys were waiting for any type of news.

All 6 heads shot up when Yoongi came inside the waiting room. Hoseok jumped from his seat to comfort him. All of them stared in in shock as Yoongi broke into Hoseok's arms and cried. Hoseok rubbed his back to calm him down as he grabbed the jacket Hoseok was wearing and cried harder. The only time they saw him broken was when you got in an accident. And now he was more vulnerable, they were broke to see him like this, their cold grumpy Yoongi was crying his lungs out.
"She doesn't remember anything Hoseok. She forgot me." He fell on his knees, Hoseoks struggled to keep him steady but ended up sitting on the ground with him. " She forgot everything."
"Hyung calm down it'll come back. She'll be back." Jungkook spoke in a soft voice. The boys tried their best to console him.

Your POV:
You were sitting dumbfounded on the bed questioning your identity and wondering about the boys who just came to visit you. You didn't know any of them but somehow you felt familiar.
"Can we come in." A boy came peeking through the door. He was one of the boys you remembered who came to meet you earlier. He came inside with other 5 boys as well. The one with blonde hair you remember was nowhere to be seen. Your eyes were fixed on the door in order to catch a glimpse of the blonde one. "Hey noona we are your friends." He said and introduced himself as Jungkook. One by one all 5 of them introduced themselves and you just gave them a faint laugh still glancing at the door.

"Yoongi hyung is talking to the doctors about your physiotherapy session. If you're looking for him." Namjoon said.
"Who am I?" You asked them. "Why can't I remember my name?" Was all you could ask.
"You're y/n. Our y/n. My y/n." A voice came from the door and Yoongi came inside with a sad smile. "You're the reason for me to keep going ahead no matter what. You are y/n who can handle my moddy ass. You are y/n who turns our toughest practice session into a light and warm mood. You're our y/n. My y/n."

"It's ok if you don't remember anything, we are here to help you and I know you'll remember soon." He said coming closer to you. Your breath became uneven with each step he took but not because you were terrified, this time you were flustered. "And these dorks standing here including me would never let you forget anything ever again." He ruffled your hair that was cut short for surgery but with 5 moths in hospital your hair grew fine, shoulder length.
During these passing days you struggled to make any movement, your legs felt heavy and your steps became clumsy. You attended physiotherapy everyday to back on your feet properly and those 7 boys helped you with that. Yoongi spent most of his time taking care of you in the hospital and others came to visit you every weekend as they had a lot of work.
Slowly after a month of physiotherapy, you started to walk without any help, your steps were still wobbly but it would get better said the doctor. In one whole month you learnt a lot about those 7 boys. You still faced a hard time to remember anything but they won your trust in one month and besides no one else came to see you like they were your only family but you couldn't remember. And after a month and a half doctor allowed you to go home and prepared the discharge papers.
"Are you ready to go home?" Yoongi asked you looking at your nervous expression. You trusted him but was still nervous to accept him as your husband. You slightly nodded and went outside with him where other 6 boys were waiting for you both. You gave them a little smile and hopped inside the car followed by yoongi who sat beside you keeping a little distance. Other 6 boys took a different car.
"Come inside." Yoongi offered his hand that you gently accepted and went inside with him. The house that you shared with your husband looked foreign to you. It was clean and very well organised, but something else caught your attention. A big picture of you and yoongi above the flat screen T.V. where both of you made a fake moustache with your hair. You stared at the picture for a good one minute but couldn't remember anything. Yoongi stared at you with hopeful eyes to catch a familiar expression but you were blank.
"We- we look happy." You pointed at the picture and smiled slightly. He dropped his gaze from you and sighed.
"We were happy. That was our first date after getting married and Jungkook crashed it. He took the photo for us." He chuckled and took you upstairs to your shared bedroom. Other 6 boys remained in the living room to give you both a little privacy.
"It's our room. I didn't change anything." You picked up a table side frame, a tear rolled down from your eye. Yoongi approached you but you stepped backwards.
"I'm sorry, i- I don't remember anything no matter how hard I try." Yoongi shushed you saying it was okey, things will go back to how it was before but you cried even harder.
"No, what if I don't remember anything, everything looks familiar but I still..... I'm sorry I can't....and you're stuck with me." You ran out of the room all the way to the lawn.
"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook came inside the room to find distorted yoongi. Hoseok ran towards the lawn to make sure you were okay and found you crying.
"Hey it's alright." He approached you keeping a safe distance as not to scare you away. You let him pat your back and said you were sorry that you couldn't remember anything, he just stayed by your side until Yoongi came.
Hoseok nodded and left you two alone.
"Hey...it's okay..." He said.
"No it's not okay....I'm living a life of a girl I don't even know...I fell like an impostor..and I'm not doing right to you...you deserve happiness that I can't give you...I'm sorry that you're stuck with me....I'm sorry that you're stuck with a lifeless body." You cried and fell on your knees.
Yoongi sat beside you without saying a word gently rubbing your back until you calmed down.
"You're not an impostor...you're y/n my wife...the girl I fell in love with 4 years ago when I thought no one could love me...you're the one who taught me and told me that I'm deserved to be loved too...you're the one I had my ugly fights with and romantic make ups after that..." He chuckled. " it okay if you don't remember me now or tomorrow or weeks or maybe in coming years...I'm just glad that my love is breathing and if my love is true you'll remember me....even if you don't we'll make some new one only if you're willing to...I'm not saying accept me as your husband right now...but we can take slow steps....make me your friend....I'll never force you to remember." You looked at him who looked at you with purity and truth. He was hurt but he was smiling for you. "Do you want to walk in this path with me?" He asked you offering his hand.
You gently accepted his hand and nodded. You didn't remember anything but something inside you told you to trust him and give him a chance and lead you to the path that you're willing to go with him.