Chapter: His letter

Manik's P.O.V
I am sitting outside the ICU where Nandini is sleeping. I have talked to the doctor, he said it's all okay and she will be fine soon. Arjun called and told me that they found Khwaab's address and it's urgent and I have to leave. But how can I go leaving, my Mrs. M here alone. She is not alone, Rihaan is here but it's just that,.. that I don't want to leave her.

I sighed and started writing the letter. What should I write, from where do I start. Those were the best days of my life but just when I realised that I love her, she left , Rihaan broke down, He was back, I had been strong in the start thinking that she will be busy but will be back to me.

Hey Khwaab,

I know we have not talked to each other or messaged each other since a long time. Maybe you have even forgotten who I am. But I clearly remember who you are. You were the most beautiful soul I have ever crossed, maybe you didn't feel anything for me and was just professional but I was not only professional but also personally to you. I have never been verbal about my feelings to anyone. The people who loved me has always understood me. When I first read you email. It was like how can someone be so talented, your designs were awesome. Then slowly we started opening up and our views towards life and something was there which attracted me towards you. I realised that I loved you. The moment I realised I loved you, everything got destroyed. Everything, you, betrayed me, I thought that you felt something for me but maybe not, but as friends also you betrayed me. When I needed someone to listen to me, you were never there. I was broken, because first time in my life I had a girl. You were the first girl I was close to after mom.. I had many friends, maybe I was very comfortable with you that I forgot that every friend of mine also needs me. In search of you, I started ignoring everyone. I lost my friend. Then one day, I got to know that no, why should I search for you. If you left then why should I suffer. That was the first day I started looking at girls. I got you in everyone, you thoughts were always near me. Like you never left. I started fucking them, but I never looked at them. I was that too much hurt but I decided why should I suffer alone. I will find you and make your life a living hell. I just wanted to find you, whatever may the reason be. I was no one with me. My friends were busy In their own life, my parents, they also betrayed me, I was total broken and then I became who I am today. A ruthless playboy. But now when I have your address and I can find you. I don't want to find you, because now you are not anymore important for me. Now it's just hollow inside me. Just for you. Now this heart and this head of mine is ruled by someone else. Who is right in front of me. I just wanted to free myself from your thoughts so that I can again fell in love with Mrs. M. Yes, my wife, she is the most daring person I have ever came across. She is my queen, who has to go through my anger just because I thought she will leave me like you did. Yes just because of you today I am far away from her. But this will not affect me anymore. You are not related to my life anymore. You are nothing to me, neither I love you nor I hate you. We are just strangers, just mere strangers. And your identity will always be hidden I don't know who are you, but you know me so don't ever try to come in my life, again.... Signing of like I used to.

Manik Malhotra
CEO of Malhotra Industries. 

I handed over the letter to Arjun and I know this is the end of Khwaab. I am never in my life going to go back to the way I was. The time I had spent looking for Khwaab, If I ever gave that much time to Mrs. M and to our Marriage. We wouldn't have been this way, we would have trusted each other and maybe, ... Loved each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey People

I know Its a short chapter but I didn't wanted to add anything with the letter.

Letter with some Manik's POV, how was it?

Next chapter is also ready, when do you want me to publish it?

For that more votes and comment.

Lots Of Love

A 💗