Chapter 1

Chapter 1 of His Doll

A boy is at the corner of the room sitting , numb with teary eyes .

They were inseparable and had so much in common as they grew up . He had lost her for.. forever ?

They both were like a lock and key , just like the lock cannot be unlocked without the key , and key is useless without the lock , he is feeling the same , he feels useless without her.

More over he felts it's ....Not real at all.

I mean how can she... just go away.... just like that...

Like that.....

Without even saying.....

Doesn't she know , Mom - Dad will scold if she runaway ??

Yet..she did and parents didn't said nothing ?

How can he accept it just like that ??

He feels empty !!!

He is missing her way too bad that could not help but go in her room , remembering her to make his sorrow less , but guess what it just makes him miss her more .

Her room is painted in light pink as it was her favourite colour and even the wall is filled with different Disney princesses and cute animal stickers , also with many portraits of her , who is smiling brightly yet sweetly in the pictures .

Automatically his lips turned slightly upside at the sight of the wall where the portrait is hanged the portrait of him and her playing with mud in the park which is just across the street , refreshing the memories he have with her , a smile , a bitter smile formed in his face .

She loved taking pictures , she always would take hundred of pictures where ever there parents would take them for visiting . She even wanted to be a photographer in her future . But.... The life took such an unexpected turn in their life .

Who knew that a bubbly girl like her , who can make every one smile by her cute anticts can have a  deadly disease .

She had a brain-tumor .

Their parents got to know about it very late , she was on last stage at the time when they knew about it which is two months ago from now .

His parents kept it a secret from every one including him too , and promised the girl to not to tell him too , because they thought he is too small to handle some - serious thing like this , there's parents knew they were so close that after knowing about the situation it might get wrose and even led him to depression  .

She was only 12 years , She was so small for handling this deadly disease , yet she tried her best and stayed strong till how much she can but she could not make it till the end , she breathed her last breath while having her surgery , the last hope the  parents had , as it was the only thing they can do to make her stay with them little longer , but it looked like even the god didn't wanted her to stay with them

So God took her away from them .

He was so busy in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed the sound of the door knob .

His mother opened the door , only to find now her only child looking miserable at the moment , currently lost in the thoughts of his only dear sister who is no more there for him , to play with , to annoy others with , to complain mom about eachother , to help eachother , to accompany eachother , her heart ached at the sight .

But soon she placed a smile of comfort , and reach to call out for his son

“ Siddharth won't you come and hug your mom ? ” the woman asked to his eight year old son , opening her arms wide . She knew that it was what he needed at the most right now .

And that's it he could not handle his tears anymore , he burst into tears in his mom's embrace

His mother hold back her tears difficulty which might fall any moment , how could a mother watch her own child crying ? And also over her own daughter who is no more .

She caressed her son's back and whispered soft words to him , which seem to work and clam him down a little.

“ Mom is sister fine ? ” the little boy asked sniffing to his mother while still in her embrace , she was a little taken back from the question , She just smile a little  before answering

“ She will be okay , Baby . She is in a better place right now . Let's be happy for her . Ok baby ?  ” his mother said running her fingers in his son's silky hairs , while the little Sid just yawn which looked rather cute , his mother could not help but chuckle , while Sid just looked confused as he could not understand why is his mother laughing ?

“ You look sleepy baby , you should sleep right now ” his mother said , and took him in his room and made him lay in his bed , as she was about to  leave but he just gripped his mother hand and asked ,

“ M-mom Can you... sleep with me pls ? ”

His mother just smiled and nodded , “Ofcourse Baby ” she answered before laying down beside and hugged him and Sung his favourite Lullaby

“ I love you mom ..... ” said the little boy before he closed his eyes and fall into a deep slumber and dreaming about his sister and him .

_______________________________

I hope you didn't cried , Did you ?