Chapter - 2

It's been 6 months after the dreadful accident took place , it was hard but every one tried to move on and the accept the destiny .

Siddharth was the last one who finally accepted the destiny and tried to moved on , even though it was painful but they all tried to eventually .

However , Little boy's birthday was approaching near , he didn't want a party for his birthday , all he wanted was to celebrate it with his mom - dad and his favourite uncle Jake .

Uncle Jake , his mother's older brother or maternal uncle in short , he does not stay in their home country for a long time , he is always busy travelling through the world , all alone . Speaking of that , He had lost his wife long ago nearly after some years of his marriage . He loved her so dearly that he never thought of marrying someone else . "If it's not her then it's no one " his words to be exact .

Even though many people had advised him to marry again and enjoy his life and youth but yet he rooted to his words to no give that special place to someone else who is not her .

Ofcourse how could he when knew that even if he remarried and tried his best he could not all give of his ,
like he did to his first love ,

his wife

and he surely would not want to disappoint his second wife for not reaching her expectations ,

It would hurt both them at the end . So it's much better not to take such actions .

But the only problem was that he could not make it understand to other people , who probably thought he is way too obsessed with his first wife or probably having some kind of mental issues .

Yet there were still some people who did understand him in this hard situation , his beloved sister who supported him from the very first , when everybody within a week of his wife death adviced or should I say kind of forced him to move on and re-marry .

As time passed by the number of people increased saying him psyco due to his obsession of collecting some weird thing , it wasn't actually weird he was fond of collecting antique items .

He remembers his sister was so furious with the way they disrespected his wife who had just passed away not so long and tried to force him to re-marry when he didn't want that , her patience was gone it didn't took too much time to burst her all of the anger she had with them and to cut her knots with her bicth-y relatives who only knew nothing else than poking nose . Even she was all ready to cut her knots with
Their parents for allowing them to speak ill in their own house , but couldn't due to Jake who made her promise to never abandon her family or thinking about it ever again , so with no choice Siddharth's mom had to agree .

While in present day ,
the little Siddharth's parents were happy to see his improvents , His old self was back not whole of it and the same but some of it old self .

They were genuinely happy with their own improvements.

Later in the night , Siddharth's mother had no choice but to call her brother late at night due to her little son's nagging from the morning , who is peacefully sleeping after disturbing her all day

It took three rings for Jake to finally pick up the call , His voice was barely audible but deep ,

“ Yes ? ”

“Brother , I sorry for disturbing you so late at night "

“......” hearing nothing from the other side she continued

“Brother, Siddharth's birthday is approaching soon... So he specially wants to invite you to come and celebrate together , unlike only wishing him through the phone ”

“So you me to come and celebrate together ?”

“Yes , It's been a long time we have seen eachother ... ”

“Ok. ”

“What ? ”

“I would be visiting and celebrate the little boy's birthday with you all together .”

Hearing this mother Nigam could not help but feel delighted , it had been so long that she could not remember when they last met she had so much to talk with her elder brother like old days ,

Even though they had talked frequently through phone , it was clearly different to talk face to face .

After a while mother Nigam replied,“Great to know Brother will be visiting , Sid will be very happy to know ”

“Hmm.. ”

“Ok then , brother , take a good rest ”

“Okay. Good night ”

“Yes.”

Saying this mother Nigam cut the call , she sighed , While having the call she didn't feel like she was talking to her own brother but with her superior .

She didn't know how the brother-sister relationship got strained...

Maybe it was due to less communication ? ....

But can ... Really less communication strain their more than 20 years of relationship ?

As much she felt heavy , she felt relieved as well knowing that her brother will be visiting and Sid will be  happy .

As a mother she just want her child's happiness .

She smiled helplessly at her thoughts.

And soon went to her room to see her husband who had slept while waiting for her , She chuckled looking at his posture no wonder how Sid has got his genetics more . However , she quietly moved to the bed and slept with her husband hugging him after correcting his posture

As the family went happily to sleep moving on from the dark past ,

......................
.
.
.

  Even though the family is moving on from the past ....But ..... What About the darkness that had occurred ? afterall Darkness doesn't fade so fast , Does it  ?