𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺 ─ 𝟢𝟦

Bro why does it take meSo long to come out with chaptersBye

So long to come out with chapters
Bye

~~~

Two weeks. That's how long your mothers been dead for. Two weeks without your parents, two weeks on your own most of the time, since your aunt works.

Mikey's been here most of the two weeks, but you still felt lonely. though your mom hated the way you expressed yourself, and she hated how you identified, she was still your mother. you still loved her even if she didn't accept you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at the front door. You assumed it was either Val or mikey, as your aunt wouldn't come home until later that evening. You got up to open the door, and not much to your surprise mikey was at your front door.

" Hey " You greeted him with a raspy voice, as if you hadn't drank any water in a week.

" Hello, did you eat breakfast yet? " He asked, peeking over your shoulder, as if someone was watching you from behind.

" No.. " You moved aside to let him in.

" Good, well..not good but good because i didn't waste money. Here, i bought you breakfast "

" oh.. thank you " you said, as you took the brown bag out of his hands.

" where's your aunt? Is she at work again? Did you guys have the talk? " he barraged you with a million questions and your head couldnt process them all.

" woah mikey calm down, one question at a time please... " you led him to the couch and sat down, rubbing your eyes and giving him your full attention.

~~~

A few hours later you were still answering minor questions and eventually, they stopped coming, so you got up to make dinner.

" oh, one last question...how are you feeling? Like, about your mom and stuff.." he asked, his voice getting quieter as he went on.

" i feel fine, honestly. I didn't care much for her, and she didn't care much for me. I'm actually doing pretty well. " you lied, somewhat. You were aching, like something vital from inside was ripped out. But you didn't want mikey to worry.

Short bc i egarly needed to update
Yes ik my spelling is ass

Short bc i egarly needed to updateYes ik my spelling is ass