𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺 ─ 𝟢𝟪

Kazutora's Pov

Kazutora's Pov

" He's dead, hanma. " I tried not to put any sorrow, or any obvious signs of sadness in that sentence, but i think he could tell i wasn't to happy about it.

" what? how? who killed him? " hanma asked, all his questions flooding into my ears, multiple at a time.

" he jumped of the roof, he said it was our fault. " my voice started to crack, and my vision got blurry as i started to tear up.

" maybe i was a little to hard on him ... " hanma put one hand on his chin and the other on his waist, thinking hard about something.

" a little?! hanma, he's DEAD because of us. come to your senses already, he's dead, what are you not understanding?? " i started to yell, because i really liked that kid, not in that way but he was a good kid.

" oh, you're not kidding are you. " he suddenly sounded like he actually cared.

" no, no hanma, im not joking about this. he jumped off the fucking roof, he's gone. " i could feel the tears threatening to spill over.

" oh. " he said, sitting in the chair besides me, picking at his fingernails.

" yeah. we lost another one "

" i guess so "

- 2 days later -

I went to y/n's funeral a while later, it was surprising that i didn't see his parents there. Everyone was there, draken, mikey, emma, everyone. Even Baji showed up.

" I'm sorry guys, i couldn't save him. " I said when i made it around to them, but not mentioning how i'm most of the reason he jumped.

" Don't worry about it kazu, it's not your fault. " Baji said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

" Yeah, kazutora, don't worry about it " Chifuyu echoed, and suddenly the whole gang was saying the same thing, telling me to not worry about it and it wasn't my fault. i couldn't help but cry, because i knew it was my fault, it was all my fault.

some time later the service started, and everyone was quiet, we sat through and almost all of us cried. i didn't though, i had no tears left, it seemed as though i had cried them all for this kid already.

I think the trip home is when i lost it. I started hallucinating, very badly. At first it was just seeing the kid out of the corner of my eye, nothing to serious, but the closer to home i got, the worse the hallucinations got, i'd see him walking in front of me, or besides me. he'd be talking, not that i could hear anything he was saying.

He wouldn't go away, it was like he was haunting me, i pleaded to the illusion, i prayed he would go away, but he was there, always. I got home and he'd stay longer, for 10 minutes, just watching me, or roaming around, but it bothered me, it bothered me to see this stupid kid roaming around my house even though he was dead.

After about an hour of this i got used to it, and the kid just followed me around from there on out, roaming and running freely, he seemed happy with his decision.

~fin~