𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺 ─ 𝟢𝟨

present timeomg sorry this book ive just lost all motivation to write it

present time
omg sorry this book ive just lost 
all motivation to write it

your pov

I've learned that the guy who got me to join his gang's name is Hanma, and the gangs name is Valhalla, and i've also learned how to fight, obviously i kinda needed it if i wanna survive in a gang.

i haven't told mikey about what happened, he'd kill me for sure. Not because i'm on the enemies side, but because i didn't call him sooner. i don't want to fight my best friend, but this stupid hanma guy makes me, if i don't he'll kill me. I still don't know why i haven't run away yet.

lately, i've been feeling down. probably because i just betrayed my best and only friend, but i did it for the sake of his life, so why do i feel so down?

Anyways, schools a bitch, duh. I probably have failing grades and mikey's been on my ass about that night, he's says i've changed, which to him i probably have. My appearance hasn't changed much .. my hair got longer. I've gotten a chest binder so now i look like a guy with long hair.

This afternoon, i'd walk home from school, y'know, the usual "after school" activities. It was getting really dark, and hanma was gonna hold a gun to my head if i came back to late, but mikey wasn't going away, he wasn't leaving, i couldn't go back to the hideout with mikey tailing me. I had to do something and i had to do something fast. 

I did the first thing that came to mind, and boy do i regret it deeply. I came to a quick halt and mikey followed, stopping right where i wanted him to. He's vulnerable when he's with his friends, so i took this chance, quickly snapped my hand down on a pressure point in mikey's neck, and ran. i didn't bother trying to move him, i knew he'd wake up soon. 

I got to the hideout successfully, without mikey tailing me all the way back, and hanma was at the door, waiting with a metal baseball bat and some rope.

" YOU'RE BACK !! THE WOMAN OF THE HOUR ♡ " he yelped while my fists curled into tight balls, forcing themselves to stay at my sides. 

" Hanma, didn't she say she was a dude ? " Kazutora chimed in, making me a little less angry.

" Oh yeah, THE MAN OF THE HOUR ♡ " Hanma yelped again,  whirling around the bat in circles at his sides. 

" I'm sorry .. i didn't mean to come late .. " i started, but i didn't get it finish my sentence before my hands and ankles were tied to a chair, and i was roughly beat. 

That morning i woke up with my face half beaten in, and a broken arm. It was all mikey's fault, had he not been tailing me, my dominant arm would still be working. It's all mikeys fault.

- - - - 
lol i had the movitation. 
uh y/n kazutora kinnie ?!!?!?
yk hanma & kazutora r murderers
but they'd totally be supportive

 uh y/n kazutora kinnie ?!!?!?yk hanma & kazutora r murderersbut they'd totally be supportive