part 1; new day, new baka.

I woke up to another boring day, I put my school uniform "ugh why is it so tight, BAKA!" , I took a bread I found in the trash and run to school.

I just got to school, OMG GOING TO BE LATE!!! Well obviously I woke up late because I'm a clumsy gurl.

I ran into the building and just as I was about to open the door I bumped into someone.

I look up, I couldn't believe my eyes, he was the hottest men I have ever seen.

"A-are you ok??" He asked with concern. "BAKA!" I yelled and ran into the class room.

It was Lunch Time (MMMMMM) and I sat alone because I have no friends, and after a minute of sitting someone sat next to me.

I looked up because I was about 2 inches tall, it was the hot men from before!

"YOU BAKA! GO AWAY!!!!" I said calmly. "OH IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY" he said with a disgusted face, and left the table.

'OH NO WHAT DID I DO??? YOU BAKA, NOW I HAVE 1- FRIENDS!!' .....
........ 'That's it I'm gonna commit suicide because I have diprishon and eggsiyti and CDAG or whatever, but I don't matter, BECAUSE IM GOING TO KMS!!!' I thought.

I ran into the roof aesthetically, I cried so much, I wanted to die. 'IM SO DIPRSHDEYY!! UGHHhhahgahahh BAKA!!!' I jumped.

69 words

 Here is y/n 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔 my smol bean 😭😭😭😇😇😇 BAKA 🤪🤪🤪❤❤❤ UWU