Eshan 'Ifrit' Mulk

After the girls went ridiculous shopping for the baby, Shiloh's days at Aries's house seemed to really take a turn for the better. They were calm, her blood pressure was good, and Tron and Aries were keeping her mind off of anything that dealt with Eshan. And for that Shiloh was highly grateful.

"Ok, mama. I'm super sad that you're going home, but please if he shows up call me, text me, whatever. Just let me know you're ok. Ok?"

"I gots you Ari-boo."

Kissing her cheek, Shiloh exits her car and heads up to her apartment. Neatening up what little amount of things that were left unorganized, Shiloh hears a knock on her door. Completely annoyed, due to the fact that she hasn't even been home for a half an hour, Shiloh walks over to the door. Looking through her peep-hole, Shiloh curses up every vulgar word she can think of. Standing there she truly contemplates just pretending she's not home.

"Shiloh open the door, I watched ya ass go inside."

"Fuuuuuuccck!" She sighs and leans against the doorway.

"Either you open the door or I break in again. You choose."

"I hate you." Shiloh whispers as she pulls open her door, begrudgingly.

"I heard ya ass." Eshan says following her into her apartment. 

Watching her walk he sees just the smallest amount of curve to her rounded cheeks under the white dress shirt she has on. Her long black hair falling fully around her face and neck as she swivels to face him. She looks beautiful.

"Who's shirt is that? It's a man's shirt

"Who's shirt is that? It's a man's shirt."

"My daddy's." Walking into the kitchen, Shiloh laughs hysterically. "What you're looking for is on the coffee table. You can take it and leave."

Not saying a word, he crosses her living room and picks up the sealed envelope.

"You haven't looked at it?'

"Why would I. I wasn't the one that needed it to help me love my child." Shrugging without turning around she continues preparing her dinner.

Shredding the envelope, Eshan sees it clear as day '99.999% possibility of paternity.'

"I'm sorry, Shiloh."

"Yep. You can leave."

"Shi, please."

"Go, please."

"Shiloh, look. I've been wrong this entire time. I know that."

"A piece of paper helped you see that, Eshan? Your best friend that knew me for like an hour could see I was telling the truth. The doctor, Tron. It wasn't that you didn't see it, you just didn't care. You hoped I got an abortion so that the night of your mistake could be aborted too. So like I said you got your proof, you know he's a boy, and you can leave us alone."