The Kidnapping

As Oralie wrote the last sentence she realized that she had much more to say but that would make a lot more letters to write in the future. So. . .Oralie decided that she was going to write letters to Kenric whenever she needed to and was going to leave them in a box near Kenric's Wanderling so he could "read" them. Then she realized what time it was and if she didn't hurry she might be late. Oralie jumped up off her bed and tucked the letter in the bottom drawer of her nightstand, just in case someone came to her house in the time she would be gone. When she finished hiding her letter she set off towards the fountain. Oralie was almost to the fountain when a strange noise stopped her. She looked around to see where the noise came from. But nobody was there so she continued. When she got to the fountain she found out that she was early so she sat on a bench and waited for Terik to show up.

It had been only a few minutes when, again, a strange noise startled her. She glanced behind her and saw a figure with a dark hood and an unmistakable white-eye patch on the shoulder. Oralie jumped up and faced the Neverseen member, but they didn't stop, they just kept walking towards her. Just as she was about to hail someone for help, when her instincts took over and she ran towards the trees. If she could get into the trees before the Neverseen member got there she could hail someone for help. When she made it into the trees she saw that the member was following her and Oralie saw that they had pulled a cloth out of their cloak and poured an elixir over it. She hid behind one of the pures and hailed Councillor Terik.

When he answered the imparter she didn't waste any time saying hello so she started to tell him what was going on.

"Oralie," Terik said, sounding confused, "What do you need?"

"Terik, there is a Neverseen member here at the fountain and they are coming after me. I need you to get here as fast as you ca-," she was cut off as something hit her from behind and knocked the wind out of her. She flew across the clearing and hit another tree making her quite dizzy. She opened her eyes to look at her imparter and Terik yelled, "Oralie!!" The only response Oralie could do, was say in a very hoarse voice, "Help." and a cloth was pressed over her mouth and nose and a sweet drug pulled her under.

A/N Hey this Chapter got intense right, well anyway. Word count 456.

Byeeeeeeeeee

                  ❤Keeper