Prologue: Part 1

The Villain's System , was a Judicial punishment device created in the interstellar era for use on criminals. That is until it was invaded by a virus that called itself ' Queen '.

Queen was an intelligence formed from the Zerg collective consciousness that at the time was being studied by scientists. As a last effort before the extinction of their race their consciousness took over the light brains of the scientists. Which then in turn brought about the invasion of Queen into to Villains system.

To punish mankind for the extinction of her race she took over and then reversed the systems parameters to use the energy and suffering of the occupants to grant her more energy to take over. By using the Light Brain Conscience ' Queen ' was able to trap many occupants in from the world into the Villain system. In which the trapped souls slowly became weaker through the prolonged punishment and eventually fizzing out of existence after providing an adequate amount of nourishment.

To prevent a complete hostile takeover a young prodigy named Julian created a system called the ' Regulus System '.
Which allowed him to move freely inside the worlds Queen created and change their trajectories,  which in turn would stop Queen from gaining any nourishment or power. Once Queen is weak enough , the Regulus system can devour her and grant control back to the Villain system.

However, in order to pass through safely and activate the system , Julian's soul had to be extremely weak , and on the boundary of complete absorption and termination.
Which meant he had to endure the suffering brought by Queen in order to pass under her radar. To stop Queen from realising the plan he erased his memories and awaited the day that his system would awaken and his plan could initiate.