Queen of Songs: II

Julian now Isaac looked at the clock above the mirror and saw that it was getting close to the time he needed to attend class , he decided to put on an oversized sweater that could slightly reveal a bit of collarbone and shoulder and a pale pair of jeans for a softer look. He used fake glasses to slightly hide his appearance as he used to do in the originals memories and departed towards school.
When he arrived at the campus gates he rubbed his lips with deep anticipation.

By the time isaac walked to the classroom most of the other students were already at their desks. He glanced towards the front of the classroom and saw Lily gently smiling as she was writing self study on the chalkboard. When she spotted Isaac looking at her she glared at him maliciously , to which he quickly put down his head and rushed towards his seat at the back of the classroom and lowered his head not speaking to anyone.
Once the class started and the students started to go about their business , Lily approached the back of the class and spoke to Isaac.

" Isaac you're a bit late today , huh? "

She spoke in a warm manner as she placed her palm on his shoulder . Isaac would have been fooled if not for her nails digging into his shoulder as she spoke to him. The nails seemed to dig into the previous bruises he had from the original owner and he tried to keep a straight face as he was assaulted by the pain of them.

" Oh , I... I'm sorry Sis.. sis.. I mean Miss W... Winters. I will try H... Harder to be on time ... "

He whispered hoarsely just loud enough so everyone could hear him.
Isaac shook his head , showed a fearful look and his body started to tremble , evoking sympathy from those who saw him , all except for Lily.
Faced with this kind of reaction Lily was momentarily dumbfounded and failed to react , which evoked whispering from the other students.
Lily thought that Isaac seemed to be acting a little strangely , he was usually very quiet and had never spoken up to her nor acted so afraid in public. The shock made her release Isaacs shoulder which made him wince a little as he rubbed it.
By this point the classroom was eerily quiet and some of the less conspicuous students were taking some sneaky photographs on their phones and whispering.
" Why is Miss Winters bullying that guy? " Or " Did you hear that? He was just about to say sister , are they related? I mean they are both called Winters. "

As Lily was about to say something in her defence her phone went off and seeing that the phone call was from her beloved Nathan , who she had been trying to subtly seduce since the start of the semester , she rushed out of the classroom , but not before lowly whispering to Isaac:

" I see you need some extra ' Teaching ' i will see you at home , It seems I need to get some discipline in you. "

After that incident the other students seemed to return back to doing their own thing , such as practicing playing their instruments or talking about upcoming concerts.
Following the original owners desires Isaac decided to compose some music during the class. Throughout the class sleep seemed to get the better of him and before lond he fell asleep against the compositions on his desk that was almost fully covered in sheet music , it was likely that the body hadn't slept before Julians arrival in Isaac's body. The bell rang for the end of class , but Isaac didn't hear anything therefore during the lunch break he was simply alone , sleeping in the classroom.

Unbeknownst to him a tall man with dark hair and refined features entered the classroom and spotted the boy asleep at his desk , he approached the boy and was about to chastise him until he saw the half a dozen composition sheets scattered around the boys desk. He looked at them and as he read the notes the music seemed to play seamlessly in his mind. The despairing tones shown depicted an image of suffering and sadness as well as an image of hope towards death as if it is the truest form of release that can be found , the composition the man read was called ' Dark Freedom '. Once he finished reading the work , the man gazed at the sleeping boy worriedly and gently moved to get a clear view of the boys face. The glasses lay on the desk as they would disrupt Isaacs sleep so when his head was raised Isaacs features were clearly visible to the stranger in the classroom. Upon careful inspection the man also noticed fading bruises on the boys neck and a fresh wound on his shoulder that looked to be from claws. The man's ear tips flushed a little red as he touched the boy to see more wounds , but anger also bubbled up at the people that would dare abuse this angel. The man decided to take a photo of the compositions as well as the sleeping boy and decided that he would keep an eye on him. His angel must not be wronged.

Isaac ended up sleeping straight through his final class as the bell rung for the end of school , after waking he stretched and yawned . After realising the time he gathered his things for the next round of suffering he expects once he returns home. On his way back he spoke to his system.

" Regulus what is the progress of the missions? "

[ Here it is host (/≧▽≦)/

Missions:

- Reveal Female leads true face and make her suffer [ 10% ]
- Live till Old Age [ 0% ]
- Become Famous [ 6% ] ]

" What about the halo? She ended up touching my shoulder after all? "
Isaac shivers at the memory of being touched by the female lead.

[ Master didn't specify what halo he wanted Regulus to steal... ( •᷄⌓•᷅ ) ]

" I see.. my mistake , steal the white lotus halo. It will make it easier for us to ruin our dearest little sister. "

[ Yaaay , As you wish master!! ♡ ]

Before long Isaac arrived home and quickly went to his room before his parents noticed that he had returned. To help with his mission Isaac decided to start a livestream while Lily was still at work , he created a profile for himself and named it Bai-Shizi. Using what little savings he had, he paid to be put on the front page of the livestreaming service. As viewers started to pour in he began playing different pieces on his violin such as , ' Forgotten Odes ' and ' Yearning Hearts '. The viewers seemed to eat it up and listened intently to the boy , as well as gazing and speaking about his cute, delicate features. As well as this a certain mysterious man recognised the boy on stream and unknowingly smiled with gentleness in his eyes as he watched the boy play.

However before long loud footsteps could be heard from outside loudly nearing the doorway and the boy onscreen showed a fearful look and began to tremble which began to evoke the pity of the viewers. As the footsteps drew closer, in a panic the boy quickly turned off the screen to the livestream and unknowingly left the sound still on and playing.
Isaac then chose to hide the fact he was livestreanig and hid his phone and violin , once hidden Lily entered his room , smiled at him , and locked his door.