Queen of Songs : I

Julian could feel his eyes open as he raised his hand to his face , in order to block the sunlight that came from the exposed and curtain less window.

He sat up and looked around the room which seemed to be cramped with cardboard boxes containing girly items which of course didn't belong to him. He took a glance beneath him and saw that he was lying on an old , torn mattress which didn't seem all that comfortable with one pillow and one thin blanket.

" Regulus , what world is this? " Julian  asked.

[ Answering host, this is a school romance world , would host like to receive the world plot? 
☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆ ]

" Yes Regulus , please send it to me as soon as I enter safely into each world " Julian whispers.

[ The world plot follows the ' Queen ' Lily Winters also known as the female lead. She works as a teaching assistant  in a college for music and the arts. Lily portrays herself to be an innocent lotus when in fact she is far from it. She often bullies her younger adopted brother and hurts those she deems as below her , which can vary from animals , to colleagues she despises.

She falls in love with Nathan Moore who is a professor specialises in music and he is well versed with the piano , which Lily herself is also proficient in. Nathan was gradually attracted to the image that lily portrayed herself as which showed heartfelt care towards students her students and her passion towards music.

In fact host , lily hates music and only learned the piano so she could rise in status and use it to marry wealth. To Show her passion she steals compositions from her younger brother and uses them as her own which attracts Nathan. Since the compositions express a contradictory misery and hope.

The two live till old age composing music together and end up having 2 children. In her prime Lily was named the ' Queen of Songs '.
(凸ಠ益ಠ)凸   ]

" Who is my original body and what happens to him? "

[ Hosts body is named, Isaac Winters he is the adopted brother of Lily Winters and he attends the music class of Nathan and Lily.

No one in the  school knew that Isaac and lily were related and Lily disdained her sibling and was jealous of his talent for music , so she used him for it. After her brother became useless and refused to compose she broke his fingers so he couldn't play his violin anymore and forced him to drop out of school.

Lily makes up a story the Isaac attempts to rape her  after he called her out alone.  With no proof against the accusation he was forced to drop out to prevent criminal charges. With Lily told the philibert the event he is outraged and used his connections to make Isaac get raped by a group of men so he can feel the ' pain and humiliation ' Lily felt.

Isaac who felt violated and overwhelmed ended up jumping off a bridge and drowning to death in misery not long after.
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻       ]

" What about Isaacs and Lily's parents? "

[ Lily is loved by her parents , while Isaac remains abused by them. He isn't their biological son but was simply a tool adopted for his rich inheritance,  which was signed over to Lily's parents.

Isaac remains in the house lower than a dog and is abused by the couple and Lily herself frequently.

I can see how Queen gets her energy from Isaacs suffering his life is horrible host. ಥ_ಥ  ]

" Don't worry regulus , now we are here we can change his end. What are my missions and restrictions? "

[ Isaac Winters - Personality type: Naive , innocent and quiet.

Character Restrictions:

- Personality must be maintained
- Due to death , body has trauma of water ( please avoid water host )
- Host must keep doing music due to original owners passion.
- Low confidence , which leads to a stutter in certain situations. ( Can be mended )

Character Skills:
- Playing Violin
- Composing Music
- Calligraphy
- Sewing

Character Halo
- ' Cute ' Halo  ( to be unlocked )
- ' Passion ' Halo ( to be unlocked )

Missions

- Reveal Female leads true face and make her suffer
- Live till Old Age
- Become Famous
                                            ]

" What do those Halo's mean? "

[ When one of the missions is completed Host can choose a character Halo to unlock which will assist in the other missions. Halo's can vary as well as be stolen from other people for usage. ]

" What Halo's do other people have?
"
[ the female lead has the ' White Lotus ' halo and the ' Protagonist ' Halo. ]

" ... and they can be stolen?  "

[ through contact,  yes host ]

" hmmm , how fun... "

Julian stands up and look so the his appearance.  To Liam sees a blonde , blue eyed boy in the mirror wearing thick glasses.

Once removed, wide , water eyes with thick eyelashes are revealed , that reflect both innocence and give the feeling of wanting to tease. Isaac had porcelain skin which is marred by bruises on the chest , stomach , upper arms and legs.

Julian smiles at his appearance and his reflection shows a sunny boy smiling with a devilish smirk.

" Let the games begin. "