🧎🏽‍♀️scary movie🧎🏽‍♀️

so y/n and berlin have been dating for a year.they loved each other so much that they would ride and die for each other but there's one thing.he didn't like going out like that but,at the same time y/n didn't like to go out ether so at this point they was perfect for each other so one day y/n was on her phone like always and
Berlin was streaming(like always🙎🏽‍♀️)after he got off stream,he went downstairs to where y/n was"hey bae"says y/n"hey y/n"says berlin.his calm voice always made you..calm💀(im sorry😟)so y/n asks"you done streaming for today?"she says"nah im bout to stream"says berlin while being sarcastic.y/n gets up and walks over to berlin."sooooooo i was thinkingggggg🌝"berlin raises an eyebrow🤨"thinkinngggg about what?"as he says."so i want to watch a scary movie😀"ok"says berlin"...in the movie theaters"as y/n says knowing Berlin don't go out"now you know damn well🗿"y/n laughs"Ik but i still wanna watch a scary movie tho👩🏽‍💻"y/n says"ok.get the popcorn,blankets and everything you need baby"as he says.so y/n went to the kitchen to get the pop corn to heat it up.

time flys(yes i skipped the popcorn and blanket shii🌚)y/n and Berlin are cuddling while watching a scary movie.a jumpscare is about to come on the screen"idk why i wanted to watch a scary movie knowing ima scaredy cat"y/n thinks to herself"...BOO👻"Berlin says while laughin at how you reacted"BERLIN😾you play to much"says y/n"awwwn I love you too scaredy cat😼"Berlin says while kissing y/n's forehead."you gon pay for that-you know that right🙁"y/n says"and how is that shorty💀"says berlin.
𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸🤎
y/n then pulls him closer too kiss him.he kisses back,he then try's to put his tongue in y/n's mouth,asking for entrance.y/n let's Berlin's tongue in her mouth.y/n moans into the kiss"youz a freaky gyal huh😏"says berlin (LMAOAOA IMA STOP RIGHT HERE💀...for now😏🌞)

369 words.nice