~CHAPTER FOUR~

As I strolled into second hour I notice in the very back of the class Robert sits staring out the window with his legs stretched out below the desk. He's so unbelievably tall that even the desks are too short for him. The teacher glances at me and points to the seat directly next to him which makes my stomach turn. I'm not sure why I'm nervous. He's just a guy that I've talked to like twice. I set my bag down and grab a pencil and my English notebook, English is okay. I wouldn't say I hate it. It's boring yeah but it's an easy A for me.

Halfway through class I'm trying not to fall asleep when something taps my arm taking my attention away from sleep. I look down and see a note sitting on the edge of my desk and glance at Robert and I see him smiling while he mouths "about time" I guess that note has been there awhile. I carefully unfold the note and see in very sloppy writing

"hey y/n (i think that's how you spell it i apologize if it's wrong)
are you busy after school? i thought it might be fun to hang out at the park or something. uh you have my number if you need it
-Bo :)

Bo? How the hell do you get Bo from Robert? Like I get Rob or Robby or Bob maybe but Bo? I glance up at him and hes looking nervously out the window. I quickly scribble a note back so he doesn't think I ignored him.

"Hey Bo! I'm actually free today so I'll see what I can do :) I'll message you after school !"

I slide it over while the teacher is writing on the board so she doesn't notice. When I glance over this time he's smiling like a total idiot which made my heart flutter. Im not sure why I'm getting all mushy over I guy I hardly know. It's a strange feeling honestly.

~BO'S POV~

During third hour I can't focus at all. I'm really hoping they're able to hangout after school. I mean yeah I know they're new to school or whatever but I mean come on they're cute. I don't know it's just something about them makes me nervous.

The day ticks away slower than normal. I end up having them in my fourth, sixth, and seventh hour as well as my second hour which is super nice because I can see them more. Once the final bell rang me and my little group met up outside and I could help but glance around in hopes of seeing them. After awhile I gave up and focused in on the group until someone tapped my arm and I glanced down to see them looking up at me smiling shyly. I smiled and looked at the group.
"Guys uh this is (y/n) the new kid yknow? Is it cool if they stand with us?"
Everyone nodded and introduced themselves to try and make (y/n) more comfortable.

Carter, one of the snarkier guys of the group kissed their hand when they shook hands and then winked at (y/n) which for some reason made me slightly jealous. I'm sure it was nothing.

____________________________________
Word count~ 548
A/N: Thank you for the love!! It helps give me a reason to continue writing this :) also, heyyy 2 chapters in 2 days :D this is going well

Insta~ urnotart_
Tiktok~ _artisdead__