Even the Sky People | 🟦

No TWs for this! It's just short fluff.

Takes place in early Rainbow Town days during Steve Saga.

Hinted at FavreMyRainbow (FavreMySabre x Rainbow Steve) but only by Light Steve

Light Steve and Rainbow Steve are brothers in this

Other than that, enjoy!

--------------

"Put me down you prick!"

"Make me!"

"Put. Me. Down."

"And I said make me!"

Rainbow Steve kicks Sabre in the chest harsly, this causing the taller one of the two to let go and stumble backwords.

"Ow-"

"I said let go."

"Yeah well you didn't have to kick me!"

"Why are the two of you arguing and what is it over now?"

The third member of the group, Lucas, walked up, blinking between the other two as both looked at each other than at Lucas.

"We were having a playful argument over uh- um-"

"Over cheese! It was over cheese Lucas, nothing to worry about."

"Exactly! Over chee- what's cheese?"

"Sabre."

"Did I say cheese? I meant, I meant, uh, chickens! We were playfully arguing over what to name the next Fake Sabre."

"Sabre."

"And nothing else- there was no other arguing over anything else-"

"Sabre!"

"What!?"

"I saw what you guys were arguing about from the tower, I don't know why you were hiding it from me."

Both Rainbow Steve and Sabre blush in embarrassment, looking away from each other and Lucas.

"... Okay, I'm going to go check on Light Steve, you two have fun figuring yourselves out."

Lucas pulls out some firework rockets, flying off to the Rainbow Tree of Life where he assumed Light Steve would be at, which is exactly where Light Steve was at.

"Hey Light Steve."

"Oh, Lucas, hey there. Didn't see you coming in."

"Yeah, sorry if I startled you, Rainbow Steve and Sabre were being, well, y'know."

"Yeahh, they were being all lovey dovey and not admitting to their feelings. That's my brother Sabre likes though, and I will punch him if he hurts him."

"I think everyone in the town would punch Sabre if he hurt Rainnow Steve."

"Including the 'Sky People'?"

Lucas smiles softly at the comment, he had been teaching Light Steve about the viewers and how Rainbow Steve reffered to them as Sky People.

"Including the Sky People."

-------------

Short fluff because brain went brrrr

-ThePurpleOne87