It's you... | 🟠

The only TW is the mention of character death.

This was requested by Vee, who also requested "Cuddle Me >:("

Ships included in this are Time Steve and M, which is to be expected-

Takes place in some timeline of Rainbow Quest.

Steve Legends characters are very much in this as are Steve Legends references.

Colle is M in this AU.

Hypno Steve / Red Leader was the Steve Legends Red Apprentice.

Other than that, enjoy!

----------------------------

M silently clicked his pen on and off, trying to figure out what to write in his letter to the Violet Leader about setting up an easier trade route for their people, and their kingdoms were quite far apart and teleporting between them wasn't the easiest task ever.

He had Time Steve and Professor Red in the room with him, both sitting down on a couch and talking about their pasts before they met while playing cards.

M eventually got frustrated with the way he structured the letter and crumbled it up, throwing it across the room into the bin practically filled with other failed letters.

He pulled out another piece of paper, attempting to start over the letter once more.

"Colle you have a whole week to write this letter, why are you trying to write it now?"

Professor Red looked up from his and Time Steve's card game, over at M.

"Because I'm going to be busy this whole week and need to do it now."

Time Steve looked over at M as well, staring at him like he had lost his mind and was an idiot.

"Love, you literally have one meeting and thats on Thursday, there is physically nothing else on your schedule."

M stayed silent for a moment, laying his head against his desk and sighing.

Time Steve placed his cards down face down on the table, standing up from the couch and walking over to where M was sitting, wrapping his arms around him.

M eventually leaned back into Time Steve's hold, tilting his head back to look up at him.

"Come play go fish with me and Goggles, Colle, it'll help you be less stressed."

Time Steve get rubbed his hands against M's shoulders, smiling softly at him.

M sighed slowly, slowly standing up and pushing his chair under the desk he was just sat at, wrapping his arms around Time Steve's waist.

Time Steve hummed a bit, moving his arms to wrapping his arms around M's neck.

Professor Red slowly blinked over towards his brother and his boyfriend, rubbing the bridge of his nose and sighing, looking over at Time Steve's cards and picking them up to look at them.

"I uh- I feel like I'm interrupting something..-"

M, Time Steve, and Professor Red looked over at the new voice in the room.

"Hey Dark."

Dark Steve smiled nervously, scratching at the side of his head.

"Hey- Time. There's um, there's some Steve outside and they look nothing like any Steve that I've ever seen in this realm. Actually there's two Steve's-"