introduction

So here it is.....

Dsp anubhav Singh..

New dsp of lucknow....khadoos and rude dsp ...he doesn't trust anyone except his sister.hus bestie  and his daughter ...yah u hear it right she has a daughter....his wife riya Singh betrayed him...he never loved her ..he was attracted to her...his wife after giving birth to thier daughter gets in  relationship with her ex...she died in an accident when anubhav get to know about her betrayel he became rude and heartless..he loves his daughter more than anything in the world...

Sho haseena malik

A girl sho of mpt  .same as show she had some dreams regarding marriage she loves herself she has no one special in life except KS.....she will be loved by anus daughter...

As same as show....no kareena ka jhagda...

Rahul
Anubhav bestie....trust him very much mature and funny and chill person..trying to get back old anubhav...he is a kids doc...

Divya Singh...

Daughter of anubhav...she is 5 years old...love her papa Rahul buddy and Bua very much ...she has everything she want except mother....and in first meet she will like haseena ...and wants her to be her mother....

Guys guys new story...

Thier first meet hate for each other....and Divya will be th person who will get them married........

Hating a person and living in a one roof ...uhh..quite interesting  ...

Shower ur love in this story....

Anuseena- Hate But Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें