i have right on him....

So here it is.......

Hm pov

A days flew a month over there i am divya mother...i love her very much ....she is my happiness..may be i didnt give her birth but i love her........after that we three sleeps in a room ...only divya hugs me and sir and sleeps its become her habit.....we have to keep her happy....so i dont react too much on that.....sir also didnt behave like monster.....he have dinner with us....i like it....then now i am getting divya ready as there is some function in her school so both parents should be there......both me and sir agreed for it.....as divya got ready she goes outside with sir.....and i started to get ready but the most impossible thing is that i dont know how to wear a saree......oh god...that day karishma helped me but now i cant call her .....mm.....what should i do now........i heared knock on the door i weared t shirt on my blouse...as at its lehenga ......

Hm pov ends.....

As- haseena aap abhi tak ready nahi hui....
Hm- ah..woh woh sir hume sari pehni nahi ati......
As- ah...hum madat karde....
Hm- ah...apko ati hai...
As- ha humne kayi baar apni patni ko pehnayi thi......he had tears in eyes...
Hm- thik hai sir...
As- smiles...

And then takes saree end and put it on her shoulder...then took a saree and started making plates on it ...when it reaches her waist he handover her the sareee.......

Hm- blushing thank u sir...
As- ab chaliya jaldhi warna divyu upar ajaegi........
Hm- ha hum bas arhe hai.....

He left the room after controlling his manly hormones.....which rises looking at her waist..

As pov...

I made her wear saree.....oh god this stupid hormones are like.....ah thank god i didnt do anything .....but she was looking breathtaking...

As pov ends.....

They reach the school ......

And function started.......and end...

Then divya was playing with her friends......

Anuseena were standing and adoring her.....

Then a girl comes...

Girl- hi anu....
As- hi....and girls hugs him..
Girl- how are u...
As- fine...
Hm- haseena forcefully broke the hug and side hugs anu making him shock...
Hm- helo my self haseena malik...anubhav ji ki wife and divya ki mummy...
Girl- oh hi......anu tune dusri shaadi karni hi thi to mai thi na......
Hm- kyu humme kya hai bhala...
Girl- nahi woh to mai aise hi...anu....
As- ha ..
Girl- tune bataya nahi ki tu shaadi karrha hai..
As-yaar it was a court marriage....
Girl- oh.......waise divyu...as glares her..i mean divya kaha hai.....
As- mm..waha uske freinds ke saath khel rahi hai....

Then divya started crying as she fell down....

Haseena goes to her running and hugs her...

Here as was going too but stop by a girl...

Girl- anu...
As-ha kya hai...
Girl- woh divya pe sautela pan to nahi nahi dikhati na...
As- nahi..waha dekho..........

Both look at the direction where haseena made her stop crying and gaves hsr choclate........

Girl- lucky...
As-hmm
Girl-do u love her...
As- no...
Girl-fir shaadi..
As- divya ke li ki hai...
Girl- hmmm....

After somtime they had their lunch outside and roam around here and there and had thier dinner outside and went to home...

Hm pov...

I dont know what happen to me when i saw a girl hugs him...i was jealous but why yaar......i pulled him and side hugs...oh this is our first side hug...and unknowingly i called him anubhav ji...and not too i called him as my husband...he is my husband.....what he must be thunking but....for name sake he is my husband...but hai to sahi na..so i have rights on him....yeh i have, dont need to get embarrassed.....

Hm pov ends...

As pov....

I was bit shock when she pulls me in side hug...our first side hug...and introduced herself as my wife and divya mother .....wooww i was surprise she was shoiwng  her rights on me...and i think she was jeoulous...oh god but why......ah this  miss malik na is making me headache...i have to stay away from her...

As pov ends...

Thats it guys....

As  i think u r not liking so just 2 more parts

Upcoming - closeness of anuseena

Anuseena- Hate But Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें