pehli Nazar ki nfrat

So here it is..

Haseena is in bar for arresting some criminals...she finally arrested them and then takes glass of water on the bar table and drank it...after a while she gets drunk...because it was votka and mixxed drugs she was highly intoxicated...some boys were touching her private areas and one boy approach her and take her to the car ....and he was going to sit...as she was fully intoxic..

As pov...

I had meet in a restaurant cum bar I was in a parking lot I saw a girl fully drunk and a boy was making her it in the car with inappropriate manner...uhh these girls are worst how can she ...and I know these types of girl...sleeps with any idiot....uhh but I am late I have to go home my princess is waiting for me...

As pov ends..

They boy was going to kiss her in the car when our bhaukaal Didi ki entry Hui and she beats that boy and takes haseena to her car and drove to her home.....

Next day

Haseena woke up in the morning...with heavy head Karishma told her about yesterday night...
Hm- ach hua ks so sahi waqt par agyi warna ....
Ks- abhi Ms ap jadlhi chliya woh naye dsp sir ane wale hai na....jaldhi..
Hm- ha hum to bhul hi Gaye...

In Thana..

Haseena pov..

I went to Thana in no mood with my heavy head as that drug is still effective and it's causing me vomiting but duty first new dsp sir is coming today oh God please khaddoos na ho woh.....as I entered in Thana I directly went to cabin telling them when dsp it will come call me...I was working on a file...then Santosh Sharma came and call me as new dsp sir arrived...I wore my cap nd goes outside...I saw Karishma is playing with a sweet girl...aw so sweet ..but dsp sir is there she don't have do this...I salute dsp sir..he looks towards me with shock reaction....nd Said jai hind...I have my intro I asked Karishma about that little girl she saud his brother daughter hi.......I said oh...but it's duty time....

Hm pov ends...

As pov...

I was going to mpt for my formal intro and I know that Karishma leave Karishma works there so I take Karishma princes means the divu with me as she wanna meet her bua when I call a sho of the Thana I was shocked to see the person that I met last night that girl God sees a police officer how can she be a police officer and do this kind of things as  I want to suspend her but I don't have any proof against her so I can't then the she started playing with the Karishma her is duty time then I take Divya with me ...before I move I saw that he was holding  her head drugs effect on her her and I shouted and has to do the work as soon as possible and keep it in my cabin at headquarters .. she said yes ...

As pov ends ....

Ks pov

giving mein shock for me bhaiya  to Thana in a uniform and he said he is that dsp I asked  about Divya my princess is she running to me and hugs batayi hai to hug and kiss her right cheeck... She does  same then maddm sir said that it didi h i can't play with kids and then Divya was going with bhaiya and know that no one is at home so I asked him to let it be her and he was rejecting that opinion but I asked him to do so what Divya wants to stay with me I was happy that Divya will be with me then I saw that bhaiya was shouting on mddam sir but why...

Ks pov ends

Hm pov.

this dsp is so irritating he said me to complete the file nd send to hq an idiot...yaar he said that I am not able to handle this post what the hell..so rude yaar ..but I get to know he is ks brother and tht girl is his daughter how can be a rude person had  such. Sweet daughter.....hh I have to complete the file..

Hm pov ends...

Pehli nzar mi nafrt ...

Upcoming- haseena nd divya

Anuseena- Hate But Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें