You are mine and mine alone!

Amber POV

The way he pinned me against the wall had my wolf howling in pleasure. Because he was between my legs holding his hips tightly against me with both of my hands above my head in one of his large hand.

The more I struggle the more I could feel his erection rub against me. It was driving my wolf crazy and the way he groaned.

"You shouldn't tease me little mate!" He said with a husky voice.

God why does his voice have to be such a turn on.

But anger was building in me. How dare he treat me like I was some kind of pray that could be easily caught.

"Get the fuck off! Asshole!" I screamed in his face and what I got in return was angry growl from him.

"You will not talk that way to me! I am your mate and your King. You will act and behave like a perfect mate, wife and Queen that your going to be." My mate snarled as his grasp on my hand tighten to a point of pain.

I struggle some more, but he did the thing last I expected of him to do. He ground his hips into me hard and it caused me to moan so loud. He chuckled and I could feel the vibrations transferring to me and it was making my core ache.

Damn him!

So I did the only thing I new that should send him packing. There is no way that I'm leaving my pack and even means if rejecting my mate to stay, I will do it. Besides the connection feels incomplete. So i'm pretty sure the only thing he can probably offer is some good sex and that is it.

"I Amber Young Reje.." Before i could finish the rejection his lips came crashing onto mines.
He bit down on my lower lip trying to get accesses that I deny him. But then he ground his hips into me even more and took his chance when I moaned again. Using the opening as a chance to slip in a taste and he taste so good. The mere taste of him was now casing a fire to start in my lower abdomen.

He pulled away from the kiss abruptly and I was panting for air.

"You will not reject me! You are mine! You will belong to no one else! Everything about you were made perfectly for me! We were made to fit each other and you will stay by my side the rest of our lives!"He snarled at me.

My wolf whimpered at the tone he was using on us.

"Just to make sure that every male that ever looks at you again. They will know you are mine."He spoke with possessiveness in his voice.

Before I could even register what he said he bit down in the spot between my shoulder and neck. I screamed out in pain from him sinking what felt like monster fangs into my neck. He was marking me!

I can't believe this! I was trying to control my breathing. My body started to thrash on it's own accord and he held me closer to his body and his canines only dug into me deeper. After, like, ten seconds he pulled his canines out and started licking up all the blood on my now freshly made mark.

I was totally drain and I just let him hold my limp body in his arms. My vision was getting blurred and sleep was taking over. It felt like some one hand was gently grabbing my chine for me to look up at them and I stared into the most beautiful blue eyes ever.

"Now we are going home love." He said to me

OK hot guy. I want to go home too.I miss my bed right now. Why is it getting dark?

Is it nap time? that sounds so great fight now...OK time for sleep.....