Why?

Amber POV

All of our attention was drawn to a voice from the back of the room to a little old lady with a cain in one hand and her other hand grabbing her dress so it wouldn't be in the way as she drag it behind her. She has long grey hair with streaks of black in it that looked wavey, she wore what I could only get was something from the Renaissance era with one very well tied in corset.

"No! Mother! We are not going to kill Scallion but he will get a punishment." Draco growled as he glared down at the boy who head still being held hostage by Aqua.

Wow. That is one brutal mother.

"That is not Scallion! Your brother is home right now playing with the new toys we brought him! That is your father! Charles this the last time you stick your nose where it doesn't belong!" She screech as she waved her stick around.

Okay.....................this is weird.

"Excuse my mother, she has had the memory sickness since father passed away after Scallion was born. It gets hard for her to cope with it even more so since Scallion looks just like Father." Draco said he sighed in time we herd his mother scream again that her

 "Charles" is being terrible and shameful mate.
After she glared at me, eyeing me like I was some kind of bug.

" You stay away from my mate you hussy! Only a whore would lure men away by revealing so much leg!" She sneered at me.

The dress ended right below my knees! This dress is not that short!

"Mother! You are to apologize at once! This female is already mated to the wolf kings! If you do not start behaving yourself I will make sure are sent back to the din!" Growled a very pissed off Draco.

She glared at him and with a tight lip smile she turned to me and glared as well.

"My apologies.",She growled out.

Worst apologies ever, but I will take what I can get from this cranky hot bag. Then again I was acting like a total douchebag with Aqua and she is mated to Forest.

 Great I'm going to be like her if any of my mates die!

"I believe it's also the little trouble maker turn to apologize as well, since you know, he started all this crap." Aqua announced as she drag the guy with her to the center of the group between everybody.

"Let me go half-breed!"Scallion growled as he tried to get out of her hold again.

"Watch your damn mouth you loose fang, or else I will rip out each one of them!"She snarled back him.

"Fine! I'm sorry for causing all this shit and for a scenting to see if that female was taken!" He growled out as smoke started to come out of his mouth.

Aloud gasp came from their mother as she turned with a snear towards Scallion who was still trying to get out of Aqua grip. It's really funny and sad to watch him struggle I'm her grip.

"Charles! How dare you! You will be sleeping in your son's cradle tonight for your disgusting behavior! Now lad you may release him. Draco why don't you hire that young man? God, knows we need some one to keep your father in line and I can't always be there to get his snout out of trouble." She waved her hand towards Aqua as then decided to shuffle off to a table that had food.

I could feel the heat of my face and it was starting to hurt holding in the laugh for Aqua being called a man! She is the idea of a sexy woman with curves, she glared my way when she saw me start to shack.

"Now Honey, you know that" Forest started to say but then Aqua slap her hand on his mouth giving him the most evil glare I have ever seen.

"Don't. Say. A. Word." She gritted put as she stared her mate down.

I couldn't hold in my giggle from escaping, Theo coughed covering up a laugh, Xavier snorted and Dante just smirk at her.

She glared at all of us with the same evils eyes she gave to her mate and let out a growl.

Scallion must have balls of steal because when he looked at her and she glared at him, he just full on laughed at her, like he did just almost die from her choke hold on him. I do not blame her for the sucker punch to his stomach or that she then proceeded with giving the laughing hyena a purple nurple.

"I apologize, again for my brother, he is just reaching into his mating stage and his ability to scent for available mates haven't quite come in yet. He's as curious as the time Dante decided to sniff the wrong side of a skunk when we were all lads. Again my apologies as well for my mother." Draco bowed
Well that's new and I kind of like it, wonder if I can get my mates to bow down to me too.

"Now what is that delicious smell?"