We are mates so deal with it.

Amber POV

I glared at him as he sat on the edge of the jacoozy, He was looking at me with complete lust in his eye's.

"I'm calling you and your brothers idiots! You dumb shit!" I screamed at him.

All he did was smile and then stood up and walk around to the part of the jacoozy that would bring him closer to me. When he did that I just move to the other side. He looked at me hurt and I didn't care. but he kept doing that and then he glared at me because I kept moving away from him.

He began to look annoyed at me because I kept the distance between us. But what he did next stun me. He step in to the jacoozy like there was no water in it and picked me up.

"What the hell?! Put me down and let me go!" I growled at him.

"Shut up." Was all he said as he held me tighter to him. He was giving off a dangerous energy and I can't help but be turn on by it.

That was cold even for him, but I don't care. They can go to hell for what they did to me up.

As I was about to protest and squirm out of his grip, when his brother walk in with an equally angry expression on his face as well. What the hell is their problem? It's not like the got kidnapped and mark without permission.

I was about to say something when the brother holding me yanking my head back, the pain in my scalp made me yelp from the small amount of pain. The brother that walk came up and crashed his lips to mine, he bit my bottom lips asking for entrants and denied him. He growled and bit harder and still didn't budge, I was not going to open up to him. But my wolf wanted to do more then open our mouth.

"Open up mate." He said in a husky voice, as he traced kisses down my exposed neck. I couldn't bring my head back because the other brother was still holding me in that way.

Within seconds of having contact with both of them I could feel my heat taking effect on my body. My skin was begging to itch from being touch by cloth. My mindwas begging to become full of ways they could dominate me, and how they both could do it at the same time.

I pulled on him to bring back to my lips and he was more then eager to have his lips meet mine. I was re-arranging so that was no longer being held but not sand which in between the both of them. My hands were moving on their own accord going through one mate hair trying to bring closer my other mate. The kiss was taking my breath away and he teased so good. but then he pulled up as I kept trying to kiss him.

I was feeling weak, and my legs no longer wanted to support my weight leaving my mates to hold me up. My hands were locked on to my mate in the front of me and I was leaning back on my mate behind me.