Introduction

Read before proceeding, thank you!

"I don't want to be the Villain anymore, save me."

Alina Sokolov was only seven when she was selected by the red room, becoming a child who was infiltrated by unlimited amounts of power. She was the star subject and the woman who could kill with almost anything and to anyone. Crossing paths with both the crimson and black widow In her time in the red room, she defeated and torture both of them until one of them cracked with the information she was sent to grab. Her luck with torture is not pleasant as well, her only meaning is to be a trained killer. But the worst torture the red room had ever given her, was the ability to remember every. Every little blood spot, screams, and even touch.  Over the years her "family" only worked and hardly had enough time to keep in touch. The only objective they had was the missions and only the mission. But the "family" she was placed in was the only real thing that she has ever felt. Even though it wasn't real she only pretends it was.

16 years later the organization was still controlling her, Alina never thought of a world beyond the gates of hell only the ones she was given. Until one day, Alina was sent on a mission to assassinate one of the UN advisors. Little did she know a well-known group was protecting the man and was also expecting the assassin.

~

I don't have a face claim, only descriptions. You would imagine it, sorry I was pretty lazy to try and find someone who would fit bucky well (other than me of course). I don't have an upload date only because it stresses me out a way too much and I love making stories when I don't have pressure. Along with pressure, my writing sucks so please don't dm me saying to write better. If I forgot about this series sorry I probably lost interest or didn't want to continue due to school.

I also don't know if my story will be mature only, if it comes to the point (if you know what I mean) I will change it and have a warning. But there is killing and yk stuff. This is an AU so there is not after or before movies in the timeline, there will be missions but it's not in the main timeline. You get the point.

She is 23.