001

"Ah if it isn't the devastating widow, you're here to get your ass handed to you again?"

Along the bright Friday morning sprung a young and bright sun, hitting the horizon to let people know it was time for the day to start. Exhausted people arose the streets and made their way towards their job. Stress filled the streets of Paris as many people roamed the city. Along the stress walked a hidden figure in a red large robe which covered their face and body, only to show their beautiful brown hair. In peace, she stopped at a small farmers market grabbing some flowers and putting them in a basket that she held.

"Bonjour, puis-je avoir un lot de chrysanthème blanc et de loup-garou?" I spoke as I looked up at the man. As soon as I spoke the man flinched to the sound of my voice. In flower pickers' ways of thinking, both Chrysanthemum and wolfsbane together only meant one definition, and that was death has appeared along the horizon... or will happen.

(Translated)"Good morning, can I have a batch of white Chrysanthemum and wolfsbane?"

He faked a smile and fidgeted his breath as he bent down to his truck to grab the flowers. "Oui bien sûr" He smiled as I returned it as well. If I didn't know better this man just pissed his pants, I could spell the fear just leaking down his leg. Was there something on my face or something?

(Translate) "Yes, of course"

I left a grin on my face as I gave him the money, and made my way towards a big building shaped like a dog toy. Shortly after walking along the beautiful streets of Paris, I felt a rush. A blind felt rush filled the air, I smiled to myself and took a deep breath. For a second, I thought everything was real, pathetic. Forgetting what really was going on, I was on a red room assignment. No details just an objective. 

Sometimes I dream of having the leash around my neck being burned off, having the feeling of walking to grab some flowers just because they would make my apartment look more decorated is all I wanted. 

Just before entering the building, I shook the emotions off and made my way in. I could feel my robe still wrapped around me, and the soft fabric hit the tough leather of my suit. It was the only thing protecting my cover from being exposed. Without causing a commotion I walked around the front desk and made my way up the stairs. 

I took my time walking along the empty staircase, only to collect my thoughts. It was like a flip of a switch, I quickly grab the knife from my back and gripped it with my bare hand craving the blood of the victim of who I would be killing. 

I grinned as I hid behind the hood of my red robe, I made it to the fourteenth floor without losing a breath. I quietly open the door finding the room filled with cubicles. Only one cubicle light was on and the sound of typing, which caused me to grin. I slowly ripped off my robe exposing my gear and weapons wrapped around my body. 

Still, with the basket filled with flowers, I held the dagger in my other hand. Stealthy I stood behind the cubicle ready to strike.

I quickly slide in and stabbed the empty chair expected it to be filled with the target but instead was a hologram phone with audio attached to it.

I villainously grinned, as I stood up and felt a presence fill the room... Three Presences filled the room.

"Ah if it isn't the devastating widow, you're here to get your ass handed to you again?" I smiled expecting the one and Only Natasha Romanoff standing by the door holding two weapons in her hands. 

"If it isn't Alina Sokolov, back at it again with her villainous crimes. Who are you trying to kill this time? I sure hope it's not the man we're trying to protect." Natasha snarled, I faked a smile as I walked out of the cubicle to see a clearer image of the ex-assassin.