002

"Once a killer, always a killer."

I woke up with a throbbing headache, in a split of a second my eyes began to flutter open. The sharp bright light banged against my skull.

"Fuck." I moaned. I tried to touch my temple but instead I felt restraints forcing my hands down. I looked down to my wrists, only to find cuffs in prisoning my hands. The cuffs wrapped all the way up to my wrists, and the chains were attached to different sides of the room. I couldn't see the skin of my hands only the metal that wrapped around it.

I could feel another solid chain around my neck, keeping me from moving only a short distance.

This was my first time getting caught, in my 16 years of experience I've never once gotten caught. There was a part of me that was burning in hell and the child in me who just wanted to sleep.

I sealed my eyes shut, trying to avoid the shining bright light that raged through my brain. The room had three cemented walls and one black glass window.

"She's up" A man's voice filled the empty but loud silence. I heard a commotion from the other side.

"What do you Idiots want?" I spat out, knowing the people who stood behind the screen. I look down at my cuffed hands as my hair draped down on my face.

"Morning Alina had a good night's rest? Sure hope you did, you were asleep for a whole 2 days. We honestly thought you were dead, not saying it's a bad thing because it's not." None only then thee Tony Stark began to blabber.

Two days? That has been the best rest I've had since I was 5.

"I could smell your cologne through this thick glass, Stark." I smirked.

I could hear the older man basically have a tantrum on the other side of the room. I genuinely tried so hard to not laugh but it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. "How do you expect us to work with her if that's how she acts." My smile faded and my face deadpans.

"Tony stop acting like a child and leave the room, along with the rest of you." A firm voice spoke, ordering the avengers who were in the room to leave.

"We have an offer for you, Miss. Solovkov" The man spoke again.

"Wait wait don't tell me, don't tell me." I paused trying to guess what he wanted. "You need my help!" I joked, my head was still looking at the silver cuffs that held my hands.

He sighed before speaking again, "Natasha Romanoff is one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the avengers. As a child, she was indoctrinated into the Red Room by General Dreykov. You know him, right?"

"Yes yes, what is the point of this? Are you trying to tell me something or what the fuck." I cursed getting annoyed by the 'Follow your mentor's footsteps to heaven' Lecture.

"If you let me get to it, I would tell you." He barked, "More and more dangerous assassins are come out of the Red Room and we need to put an end to it." He firmly informed.

As soon as the words left his mouth a burst of laughter flooded the silence. I continued to laugh to the point where I laid on the floor and rolled of how funny it was.

Even though I couldn't see him, I could feel his annoyance. "It's not a joke." He stood firm, not even cracking a smile.

I felt a cold tear fall down my cheek. "Oh, oh you're serious." I quickly sat back up. "Your plan is to 'destroy the Red Room', That's impossible."

"No, it's not." He denied, I tilted my head out of confusion. I quickly grinned as I caught along to what he was proposing.

"Come on say it, you know you want to say it." I smirked.