Chapter 2: Call Me Norma

It was a perfect day for a walk. It wasn't super hot, but it wasn't too cold for my liking either and my button up sweater helped cover my sleeveless arms. I ended up having to take my heels off about ten minutes in, My feet where killing me already. I knew I would later regret getting my sheer tights dirty, but right now the comfort of my feet was most important.

 I knew I would later regret getting my sheer tights dirty, but right now the comfort of my feet was most important

( Y/n's Outfit: Most if not all of Y/n's outfits will be late 40s early 50s style )

I heard a car start to slow down behind me and my nerves tingled a little bit, but smiled when I saw that it was just Emma with her bright orange car. I walked to her side of the car, my almost bare feet patting against the road while I watched her roll the window down.

"Hey sorry I totally should have given you a ride earlier"

"Its no problem Em"

I said reassuringly while getting in the passenger seat. On our way there, which wouldnt be long at all, I asked Emma about paying her to drive me and she insisted that It was no problem driving me, and that I wouldn't have to pay her. I still felt bad but I knew if she wanted to or really needed to get payed for it she would I have said so. I stared in awe when we came up to the house and Motel. I saw a woman standing near the front Motel Office, closing the first motel door behind her. Her face instantly lit up when she noticed Emma's car, and she waved franticly. Emma waved back as I mirrored her exiting her parked Car.

"Emma! It been a little while honey, come here!"

She gave Emma A hug, and smiled while observing me standing a number of feet behind and to the right of Emma, My nervousness couldn't be more obvious. I had both my feet inward towards each other and I played with my hands trying not to stare at Norma in her beauty and grace. She really was as beautiful as she sounded on the phone. Her hair was about chin length, platinum blond, and slightly curled. She wore a casual vintage skirt and button up shirt, the skirt being a very dark brown and her shirt being white with the slightest blue off tone. After saying a couple more things to Emma, she turned to me.

"So, You must be Y/n.....?"

"Y/l/n, Y/n Y/l/n."

"Well, its nice to meet you, Im Norma Bates"

"Its nice to meet you too, Ms. Bates"

I tried to sound as mature as possible. As she put out her hand, I met mine with hers and she shook it gently, placing her other hand over mine as well. Her hands where so soft, I wish I could have held them up to my face. I started to picture her cupping my face with both hands, flashing that blinding bright smile and light blue marble eyes

"Please, Call me Norma" And again, another smile formed that I know would continue to melt me from the inside out.

She let us know we could come up to the house and as she continued to talk away with Emma along the way, I saw the vintage style heels she wore, making her almost a foot taller than me. She walked confidently, and seemed pretty extroverted, or maybe that was just because she knew Emma well. We almost got up to house when I took the opportunity in the moment of silence we had to apologize for our arrival