NOTE

Hi Everyone,

We are really sorry we haven't updated forever!!! We were starting to get busy and we didn't have time to write anything.

I just logged back into Wattpad yesterday and I can't believe we have over 2.66k reads!!!! thank you all so much.

I would just like to put a few things into the open so you all understand why things are the way they are;

1. Christina lives in Austria and I live in Australia. Big time differences when we can only contact each other by email. That's why we haven't updated for a long time.

2. Some of you have pointed out spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm sorry about those and I'll see if I can fix those. Btw Christina told me her English isn't the best and I didn't want to change the spelling and grammar because I was worried it wouldn't seem like her work if i changed it. (in summary, I was trying to make sure she got credit for what she wrote, regardless of spelling and grammar mistakes)

So I think that covers everything.

I'm honestly not sure if we will continue this fanfic (I'm soooo sorry) because it's a bit hard.

But keep sending me ideas for new fanfics cause my other stories that I have written aren't that good (you can read them if you want)

I don't think i've changed this yet but my instagram account is @hogwarts_maze (maze runner and harry potter)

Again, thanks so much and keep sending me ideas for fanfics!!!

Hayley (@hogwarts_maze)