Chapter 6

This part is written by me

Hermione POV

I woke up in the hospital wing with Ron sitting next to me holding my hand. When he saw that I was awake, he called out to Harry and Ginny to come over because I was awake. Then Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Madame Pomfery came through the doors of the Hospital wing.

When I had enough strength to talk I said,

"What happened to me?"

Then Ron said,

"You got punched by Lavender when she was arguing with me."

Then harry said (in a way that sounded like he was teasing me),

"Yeah, luckily Ron was there to bring you down here......"

There was just an awkward silence after that. Luckily, Professor McGongall said something,

"Miss Brown has been sent to St Mungo's to make sure she hasn't had any curses on her. Then she will be sent home for a month to think about her actions. She will return after Professor Dumbledore and myself travel to her house to conduct an evalution on her behaviour at home."

I thanked the professors and Professor McGonagall said that they will give the rest of us some privacy. Then Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Madame Pomfery left, leaving myself, Ron, Harry and Ginny.

"So, what happened while I've been knocked out?"

Ginny replied,

"You've been knocked out cold for 2 weeks, and we won our game against Ravenclaw!!"

"Good job!! I wish I didn't miss it. It must've been a good game with you three in it."

Then Ron said,

"It was a pretty good game, and Mclaggen even came into the change room to ask where you were! He must be really desperate."

There was another awkward silence, even though awkward silences are normal in the hospital wing. Then Harry and Ginny left, but they winked at Ron on the way out.

I had to break the silence.

"So"

"So what?"

'"What's really happened when I've been out cold?"

"Well, Hagrid brought the Christmas tree up to the Great Hall 2 weeks ago."

"Wait, when I was conscious last, it was October."

"Oh yeah, that's the other thing I was meant to tell you. I told Ginny not to say how long you've been out for. Lavender must've punched you pretty hard because you've been out for 1 1/2 months."

"What?! 1 1/2 months?! How long has Lavender been in St Mungo's? She was released a month ago."

"Oh. What's the date then?"

"24th December."

"OMG, I need to buy Christmas presents for everyone! I haven't even written a list yet! Wait, I sort of did but not really."

I then started breathing really fast because that's what I do when I stress out. But luckily Ron knew that from when we were in first year and we were studying before our first ever exam. Ron........ Then everything goes black....