Slow tears

It was late November when Isabella in her penthouse in Chennai, made herself a cup of steaming hot ginger tea, sat by the balcony and was sipping it while letting the rain calm her down.

She used to enjoy the monsoon until the same year in may when her wife, Laya and both her in laws passed away in a tragic and gruesome accident. While she feels guiltier by each passing day, there is a part of her which says that nothing can be done about it. She closed her eyes and remembered their most intimate and special moments...

Few months ago....

February 14 - Laya and Isabella on their wedding night

"I was dying to taste these lips again." Isabella said as she was continuously pecking Laya's lips. "But everyone was hell bent on traditions. Now, no one can stop me from having you all to myself."

Laya chuckled. Laya said, " Every single time when we are in bed you act like it's our first time together....mmmm."

Isabella hovered over her and didn't let her complete what she was saying as Isabella completely undressed her and was ravishing her sweet spot behind her neck and ravished her newly wedded wife.

When they were done for the night, Isabella propped up on her elbow and admired the beauty lying next to her who was her wife. Laya, who was able to breathe now after an intense night full of action asked, "What do you think about our marital life, Sia?" "Mmm. Let's see. I honestly expect loads of love and acceptance from the entire family. Besides that, I want us to be together till our last breath" Boy, was she wrong! Three months later, Laya and her parents died in a gruesome accident, leaving Bella depressed. She didn't let anyone in her space console her including her own family. She cried and cried until she had no tears left. 

Present day......

When Isabella opened her eyes she broke down  in slow and painful tears. Although she has cried a lot during these six months, she could never stop these tears. She wished that someone would wipe these tears with love but also was afraid of being unfaithful to her dead wife. She was afraid of falling in love.

____________________________________

Hey guys please read my first update and be sure to like  comment and click the star icon. Your valuable inputs will be useful in my writings. And by the way I am trying to write smut scenes but it takes a lot of effort. I will do my best. Thanks a lot!